HOLP3 Volume 1 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zd.Osiris

Aug 20, 2008
New pack of really good maps arrived! :)
Good job, HOLP team! (Especially thx 4 CTF maps :tup: )

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
It's raining maps
Hallelujah
It's raining maps
Amen!
I'm gonna go out I'm gonna let myself get
absolutely soaking wet

Dellum

Apr 3, 2009
DM-Faze is not working for me, it gives me an error and it keeps loading forever, i can't read the error tho, i use ctrl+alt+del and i can only see the window for half a second, and i use alt+tab but it doen't work. it's the only map that's giving me trouble.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
DM-Faze is not working for me, it gives me an error and it keeps loading forever, i can't read the error tho, i use ctrl+alt+del and i can only see the window for half a second, and i use alt+tab but it doen't work. it's the only map that's giving me trouble.
Do you have the latest patch and titan pack installed? DM-Faze uses some of the titan content.

Leak

Sep 1, 2008
Linz, Austria
How about running the game windowed before loading that map? That should allow you to read any error message that happens to pop up...

np: Pachanga Boys - Fiesta Forever (Various - Kompakt Total 10 (Disc 2))

Dellum

Apr 3, 2009
Ok, apparently it was an unzipping/unpacking error, i extracted and replaced both files and it worked fine. don't know why DM-Faze was the only one that gave me an error cause i unpacked all of the maps at the same time.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Woot! I'm going to install them right away! This is the only way I can play UT3 comfortably until I can get a new video card. Can't wait for Volume 2!

I just wish there were some Warfare maps too because I can't play the stock Warfare maps...

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
Great Pack again played all the DM-Maps, havent got to the CTF yet.
Only thing is, it would be great if all the maps were prefixed with HOLP (IE DM-HOLP-Daze) so they showed up in the maplist together. Of course it would have been good to mention this before your first release not after your third :eek:
Thanks yet again! :D

Last edited:

Hedge-o-Matic

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Second that.

Really? I like having my maps in alphabetical order. Having maps with names like DM-Prefix_Author_clantag_name_suffix_skark is really a drag. The UT2 community maps were the pits for that. I'm glad to see that's not as common. Can't you simply make an in-game maplist (or use xmaps) with Holp maps?

Cowlike

Feb 21, 2008
If you want a prefix you can modify the FriendlyName yourself in the map inis

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
Really? I like having my maps in alphabetical order. Having maps with names like DM-Prefix_Author_clantag_name_suffix_skark is really a drag. The UT2 community maps were the pits for that. I'm glad to see that's not as common. Can't you simply make an in-game maplist (or use xmaps) with Holp maps?

Sure i can, but TBH my maplist for dm maps now runs in the several hundreds and it gets a bit hard to remember which ones they are at times lol :eek:

I certainly see your point too. I dont think every mapper should go doing this, and i dont myself. However when its stuff that belongs together like HOLP and CBP3 I like it to be together. Allows you to pick a "theme" easily if you like. I should look at mapmixer, I know its well loved and its made by another south aussie and i should really support it :eek: Just the hassle of putting it on 3 for the LAN and figuring it out lol :eek: Havent even heard of xmaps looks like im out of touch hahaaa

Anyhow its not much good to suggest these things in hindsight :) and really its more of a compliment to the devs that id like this ;)

nfleming

Jul 6, 2004
Ohio, U.S.A.
Always good to have some nice new maps, now if I just had more time to enjoy them.

Thanks to the team. :)

[FragTastic]
MapMixer is extremely useful, high quality. Well worth the time.