best looking UT female characters...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
I like Aphex because she looks like Angelina Jolie and she's also the default female commando. I remember reading somewhere that one of them was an actual picture of Angelina Jolie but I can't remeber which of the name was the character. But yeah, I vote for Aphex.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
They all have flat tits and fake "volume" via makeup.

For some reason seeing Wormbo say tits gives me the giggles.

I don't know about best looking but my favorite has always been Freylis.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Akasha (badass) from UT3 looks really like Angelina Jolie (or it was really her at all).

If you take anyway the entire Unreal series, Selket would be the winner. Hawt egyptian whore.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This was the best looking female model for UT.

pic2_id31.jpg

As for the standard ones... hmm...visse, tamara, and the mad look on athena's face.
Oh yeah, and of course Ivana, nikita (my fav) and anna.

Last edited:

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
I like the characters where the boobs were still round and not traingle & pointy like the female soldier ones

Round boobs are the best.
But what I really hate is the real person pictured faces they have for
some of these skins...talk about stupid.
Oh, when is someone going to do a thread on women pics and posters
we find during games? That is nice...