best looking UT female characters...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I honestly never found any of the other Necris females to look pretty when compared to Visse.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What put you off them? I'm hopeing to make some skins for UT3.

I think... the dark look just didn't do it for me anymore. Don't know, just changed. I used to play eiter as loque, or malakai. Sometimes... as visse.
But then I changed to war(atomic)cow. It's also more original than those default bipeds. And it rocks in combination with the chewbacca voicepack.

Already told you about this, and you were quite familiar with it iirc. I find this to be the best female necris look: casus

pic2_id731.jpg

I used to really like that smirk.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Why are you guys talking about which Unreal Tournament character is hottest? WHAT THE f**k?

A thread with photos of hot girls is one thing, but this... :(

I had thought better of y'all.