C1 and Ci was up ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillasKSL

Apr 19, 2000
canada
Visit site
Well RoD i went to your message and it seems like your a lil tight about rules and thats not cool! but it seems like Ci had to call C1 to also help defend them and thats just gay! heres message to Ci and C1 your all a bunch of PUSSIES. C1 mind our won business and Ci dont call on other people to help you defend. you may be right but yo call on other clans?? your just as pathetic as C1

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Dude, please go and read t his, then please shut the hell up. Thanks very much.

bullet2.gif

- Capture Sitemaster.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I feel the need to respond to this too.

Dude...you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Did you ever see any of the Ci guys go "Hey, Chosen One's! Heeeeelp!". No...C1 just knows the real deal, and they happen to be friends with [Ci]. Heaven forbid clans should be friends and back them up when they think they are right(or tell 'em like it is when they are wrong.) Take a hike.

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Dude...we posted the history and exactly what happened during that match...nobody from Ci asked any C1 clan to defend us. They are one of the top clans and know about rules and how to play. A C1 member added his comments just like you and all others. You said it yourself..."...that's not cool...". Did I or any member of Ci ask you to state that? No...you felt it was neccessary to mention your opinion, nobody asked or forced you. Sorry you feel C1 was requested to back us up...but you are wrong. Besides...C1 has every right to flame us...we lost royally against them and they know they are superior (at least on Face /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif). No, C1 read the statements and posted their opinions...justifiably in our favor.

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Not this. Not again. I feel I must respond too.

C1's comments were based upon the actual game and the events that took place therein. Their position supports the facts, and the facts support Ci.

So it is not due to whining or crying, which is what I see from you, KillaSKL, or whatever you call yourself, and not from Ci.

Anyone who still maintains your point of view is full of BS.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"
PuF: Bring on the pain!

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
Yeah they called on {OF} too lol (JUST KIDDING) I will back {Ci} if I want to , and no new {ROD} clan is gonna change that either! {ROD} needs to get a new forum cause they are not wanted here!! Calling on other clans to back up {Ci} what a joke these {ROD} members are Hey {ROD} come get some of {OF} in ctf...We want you!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

SuperD[C1]

[C1] is dead. {PC} 0wnz j00
Apr 12, 2000
Rockville, MD
i.am
hey dipwad, i am just trying to educate the ignorant. This all stems from the silly "no overtime rule on OGL".
Please check out the following by Ev1 Chaostar on: http://board.unreality.dk/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000209.html
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
Please, only those who play in the Online Gaming League's CTF ladder respond to this!!! If I put a link in your clan's forum, it's because I wasn't sure if you were North American or a UT clan.
I've emailed Jordan at the Online Gaming League concerning the method used for tiebreakers in CTF.

My points were:

1. With OGL's current special tiebreaking method being that, instead of going into sudden death overtime, the winning team is chosen by total player frag-count, this causes confusion with rules. The sudden death overtime is built into UT and is accepted by other leagues such as Teamplay.net. The argument of infinite overtime has never shown itself to be of consequence.

2. Many clans have already been playing with the sudden death overtime anyway by mutual agreement. With a rule change, it won't be necessary to remember to agree on that before the match.

3. The current rules on overtime allow for non-CTF tactics. Strategies such as playing strong defense and allowing the enemy to touch the flag just to kill him for a 5 point bonus and win by frags. I know this won't so much be the case with good teams and their organized offenses, but it is still a possibility. Also, you can add the strategy of running the enemy flag home and not capping it while playing the defense strategy. Then, if the offense gets too close, cap it. One can argue that it's just a strategy that has to be dealth with, but the problem is that it's not a CTF strategy but an OGL strategy.

4. With new clans, it's easy to figure out rules that are built into the game. They come along, join a league, and look for game settings. But this rule is outside of UT's built-in properties and requires special explaining. So with new teams, it just adds more to the confusion issue of #1.

I'd like to see OGL adopt the standard Sudden Death Overtime method of determining winner in the case of a tie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Status
Not open for further replies.