how you all been?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
been out for a while. Went to basic and all. How are things around here? I actually thought about you guys while i was gone and all; all the fun times. NTKB still stupid as ****? and does phatcat still post stupid stuff? what about that DLL fella? he ever stop by ;) Anyways, just wondering how you all are doing, thought id touch base. How 'bout them gay marriages :D

Take it easy all,
Drew

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Hey Ranger, WB.

I changed my name (used to be Monk)...other than that, it's all about the same.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
oh shut up you canadian airsofter :p Oh, and Mr Shhh, is your avatar....thingy from the Lost prophets? the song Burn Burn?

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ranger 223 said:
been out for a while. Went to basic and all. How are things around here? I actually thought about you guys while i was gone and all; all the fun times. NTKB still stupid as ****? and does phatcat still post stupid stuff? what about that DLL fella? he ever stop by ;) Anyways, just wondering how you all are doing, thought id touch base. How 'bout them gay marriages :D

Take it easy all,
Drew

Blow me. Does that answer your question? :rolleyes:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
ecale3 said:
NT really, chill man. Getting angry about stuff posted on the internet just makes you look ignorant.

I dont even remember this guy and he mentions me. I mean I guess I feel honored but the nerve of some people is ridiculous. Part of the problem with the internet is its a half assed social experience. You cant base your words on visuals as well as hearing. If half these smhucks who talk crap saw some of the people who they are talking crap too they wouldnt say the things they say. Its stupid. ****ing retards. They need to post peoples adresses on the net automatically to remove the automnity. Then see if people have the big balls they portray. :rolleyes:

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
I dont even remember this guy and he mentions me. I mean I guess I feel honored but the nerve of some people is ridiculous. Part of the problem with the internet is its a half assed social experience. You cant base your words on visuals as well as hearing. If half these smhucks who talk crap saw some of the people who they are talking crap too they wouldnt say the things they say. Its stupid. ****ing retards. They need to post peoples adresses on the net automatically to remove the automnity. Then see if people have the big balls they portray

easy tex...eaaaassssy... anyway Ranger drop by the UMC forums more often man.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
brownie.jpg

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Ranger 223 said:
oh shut up you canadian airsofter :p Oh, and Mr Shhh, is your avatar....thingy from the Lost prophets? the song Burn Burn?

Yeah.

I love the Lost Prophets generally and that song especially. Some of the best angry shouty music since The Clash, in my probably misguided opinion.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
{GD}NTKB said:
Part of the problem with the internet is its a half assed social experience.

Can't stand the Half-Assed social experience you get on the 'net?
Leave your house for a few hours, talk to people, make some friends, and do something that doesn't involve bitching and moaning about what someone from [INSERT LOCATION HERE] has to say about something!

By the way, I think it's spelled anonymity.

Ranger 223 : What? Why didn't you mention my stupidity? Despicable! :D Welcome back.

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
deathren said:
Can't stand the Half-Assed social experience you get on the 'net?
Leave your house for a few hours, talk to people, make some friends, and do something that doesn't involve bitching and moaning about what someone from [INSERT LOCATION HERE] has to say about something!

By the way, I think it's spelled anonymity.

Ranger 223 : What? Why didn't you mention my stupidity? Despicable! :D Welcome back.

Before you make assumptions meet me in real life and get to know me. Your the exact example I was looking for. Pure no class. :rolleyes:

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
True. Sorry if my assumption is incorrect, but with the Internet being the Half-Assed Social Experience it is, I'm unable to do anything but assume.

But let's not get too upset, it's the Internet, don't take things too seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.