how you all been?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I suppose he could always refrain from posting on the Internet, but on the other hand, that would make too much sense.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ouch? Ooooo please dont hurt my feelings! :rolleyes:

Sorry that it requires intelligence to remember someone who hates you over the internet. But please Bob dont kick my ass over the net.

And mr universe you could blow me anytime you sexy bastard.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
jesus ntkb. when did i ever threaten to "kick your ass over the net". im being honest here.

if i didnt know somebody and they didnt like me i would wonder what i had done that had somehow caused them to dislike me without knowing me. if that was true of upward of 50 people. internet or otherwise, i would seriously consider changing my attitude. grow up, you are the single most disruptive person on these boards, and you seem to think its everyones fault but your own.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
BobTheFearlessFish said:
jesus ntkb. when did i ever threaten to "kick your ass over the net". im being honest here.

if i didnt know somebody and they didnt like me i would wonder what i had done that had somehow caused them to dislike me without knowing me. if that was true of upward of 50 people. internet or otherwise, i would seriously consider changing my attitude. grow up, you are the single most disruptive person on these boards, and you seem to think its everyones fault but your own.

Yea its me. Thats why i was mentioned in the first post with out any provocation and got upset and responded but its me. You sir, are a dolt. And by showing aggression towards me you are implying you would like to try and kick my ass. Aggression is always an indicator of violence. The only reason it doesnt lead to violence more in real life is because people control themselves. I implied you would "like" I didnt say you "would" or "will".

You attacked me on the other army thread too after phatcat attacked me and I defended myself. So YOU started it. And I dont need to "grow up." I dont have this problem in real life cause *******s like you wouldnt talk **** to my face. never had this problem except on the "OMG I can hide behind my monitor and talk crap" internet.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
All further replies here please. As much as I would like to continue destroying this thread which insulted me from post #1 I think it would be more productive if we took it elsewhere. If you can call it productive...

NM Beerbaron thought it would be wiser to destroy peoples threads then to have a thread dedicated to it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
ntkb. i never attacked you in that other thread. i have no idea where the ide athat i did came from. i may have been a little cruel in this thread but again. while my wording may not have been the most serious. the sentiment was.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
BobTheFearlessFish said:
ntkb. i never attacked you in that other thread. i have no idea where the ide athat i did came from. i may have been a little cruel in this thread but again. while my wording may not have been the most serious. the sentiment was.

let me be a little paranoid here... Lets just suppose "someone" told you to stop insulting me here, so that I would possibly, just maybe continue insulting you so that i could be ROed or *gasp* banned. But im just being paranoid I guess. There is no favored group of people who sit in IRC all day and find it cool to laugh at other people. No sir. This doesnt exist.

You said I was the single most disruptive person on the forums, which may be true, but two things:

A> I am also one of the most productive INF wise. Ive made maps, try to lead a clan with Ghost, made the Inf com pic gallery, brought up the idea and produced the first voicepack, including doing a voice for it, help Odie run his server and paid for the old GD2 almost single handedly which most people played on in its day, and I review for combatmaps.

B> 90% of the time I start lobbing doodoo is because someone else insulted me first. SO WHAT if I dont post what you would consider something you think is intelligent, if I am so stupid and post stupid things your a bigger moron for even responding to a stupid post. Its like trying to argue with a retarded person, YOU just look retarded.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
A> A lot of people contribute to Infiltration, but that's not relevant to your behaviour in off-topic.

B> Just because someone insults you doesn't mean your entitled to or should insult back. It just takes yourself to their level.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
A> but it is relevant on how someone should be treated. Especially given this is an INFILTRATION board. I fail to see why you would want to attack someone who does so much for the very board you are posting on. Call it an ethical thing thats all.

B> You have no idea how hard it is to control my temper. Some of my friends call me "hulk" because I flip out. I do try my best to control myself... like I mentoined before I never have this problem in real life cause no one insults me to my face at least.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
jesus ntkb. you dont earn yourself special rights by helping out.

also. the bad temper is cause for your actions. but not an excuse. if its really that bad then stop taking the steroids. and go see a councillor.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
BobTheFearlessFish said:
jesus ntkb. you dont earn yourself special rights by helping out.

also. the bad temper is cause for your actions. but not an excuse. if its really that bad then stop taking the steroids. and go see a councillor.

I dont do steroids anymore. havnt for over a year. and FYI they didnt effect my temper. They actually calmed me sorta. ( might have been the increased influx of ***** ;) )

Ive allready seen a counselor, which prescribed estrogen to counter the androgens. But this made me bloated and depressed so I dont take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.