Girls in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
N

NIGMA666

Im 17, soon to be 18, Feb 25 /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"

{PuF}NIGMA666

M

Morgan

21, full prime /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

(why the hell am i playing UT /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif ?)

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
Heh, i'm probably the first to have birthday party here. 19 Febuary.

Feel free to send any presents /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
The answer Morgan is simplicity itself...

The reason you me anyone (over 16 I hope) plays UT is......

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on..............

Hehe You r all still younger than me <sigh> I feel aincient.

I'm Done.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Wow, that was one of the longest run on sentences I've read yet. I read it all in one thought too.

I'm 20 going on 32.

BTW, I play female skins for the non-existent tactical advantage that the smaller looking models seem to impose.
Plus, girls are just better looking than hulking steroid pumped guys. If it's all the same, I'd rather have an atractive online persona, even if it is the wrong sex. Now, if they made a slim David Bowie, or Keanu Reeves looking model with some fashion sense, I might pick that.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Okay the reason I am starting this post is there seems to be some quite strong feelings about girls playing the game (see previous thread that was supposed to be about the Clan thing) wheras I don't have any problems with girls playing UT or in general for that matter.

So it strikes me as funny that some guys are surprised to hear that girls are offended by some of the sexist names they label on thier female identities...I seem to remember that someone in the previous thread said that they were kinda lowlifes (not thier word mine) who were hoping to get Cyber laid by pretending to be girls Huh no chance of that you see we can generaly feel pretty sure that if a female player has a name which refers to the composition or uses therof for the female body probably aint realy a girl at all but one of the aforementioned unfortunate majority amongst male players at the moment, now hold on I aint sayin all guys are like that just most and if you aint one of the "most" then you should be proud not to be.

Lets face it guys you may impress your 13 tear old mates with that kinda thing but most who play UT (though not all) are a bit older than that however there aint many old fools like me prob 5 or 6 i would think....Hey thats not a bad one

How old are you...?

We can call it the Geriactric poll..... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Ok I'm Done..

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

M

Morgan

That makes me wonder: with the Fatboy mutator:

If you're thin are you harder to hit and if you're fat, are you an easy target?

That would compensate pretty good for the skill it takes to become fat /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Morgan that is the point with the Fatboy mutator!!!

BTW IM 22

bullet2.gif

Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

M

Morgan

heh /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Seeing thin and fat players running all over the level would've been sufficient for me. This is even better /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
28 I think... I forget...

Speaking of female skins, when is someone gonna make some good ones that aren't nude and/or don't look like a lunch lady in lingerie?? Most of the boys who run around playing with offensive 'female' names like to use 'em, but as I'm actually female I want some *good* skins dammit!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I actually have one. It's got black pleather looking pants and a bikini top...not too skimpy tho. For teams it just changes the color of stripes along the pants, so it's not too good for team play, but at least it looks nice on the VERY few servers that have it installed.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
urgh you ppl are making me feel like a goddamn grandmother... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Hey CHRYst, did you get that skin from Painful Detail? It sounds familiar... might go hunting for it.

Quitch

18, male.......and 21 is not your prime you fool :p, 18 is the prime of a human....damn, I'm 19 in under a month /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Wow, it is surprising sometimes what old out of date attitude prevail. Personally it makes no difference to me if my team or foes are women. After all, they're just players. Hell, it's sad that there even has to be a debate on the fact! It should just be accepted without a thought.

"I am going to war with women who play UT online!!! Its a disgrace when you see I female online using the name PUSSY GALORE Or Killer **** !!! I am sick of it !! What kind of names do you think that is?? Your sick plum sick in the head!!! If you was going to do that you might as well have used the name BITCH!!! Cause in my book thats what you would be using crappy names like that!! I will tell you why it urks me so bad seeing that!! For one there are young players out there say under 10 or even younger playing UT online and to be subjected to that is 100% wrong!! I know people come up with creative names thats fine and dandy, but have alittle respect for the wee little ones playing online. I don't care if anyone takes this to an offensive but damnit I am right about this, and I feel it should be brought to attention! I'm a happy camper normally but when I see names like that online, it gives me a pretty much idea of what that persons like in real life!! So have alittle respect for the little guy and all will be great"

Firstly, the wee ones shouldn't have the game, it has a age rating. If you don't take any notice if that, then it is our mistake. PUSSY GALORE was also in a James Bond film. Everyone should be free to choose their name, that is after all the point isn't it.

"Anyways that brings me to the question of: Would you really want to see a young, impressionable child getting the same rush? Suppose it's some kid who actually DOESN'T know how to draw too much of a line between reality and fantasy? I'm sure most of us know some unruly children who have been exposed to crap like Power Rangers and start taking karate lessons because of it (I've known a few myself, unfortunately). Having dad take you to a karate lesson is one thing, asking mommy to sign her son up for sniper rifle training is an entirely different ballpark. So anyways that's what I have to say about little kids playing UT"

little kids get this same rush playing football, so what? It's just adrenaline no matter how it happens. Thirdly, I'd say kids are safer from this than adults. Adults take it all so seriously, some big moral problem. Kids just see it as a game, log on, kill computer, log off. Then life carries on as normal. Kids don't even think of transfering this to real life, because they couldn't picture how, a lot of them probably haven't even drawn a line between on screen killing and the fact death happens offline. If gamers were killers, the rate of murders would have shot up with the introduction of game like Doom. It hasn't. Fourthly, I also know for a fact that by 10 almost every kid will have picked up every swear word you can think of no matter what you do, from school, TV, people in the street. Seemply trying to block it out doesn't work, you're much better off explaining that it is wrong, rather than a vain attempt to shield them for the rest of their life. Hell, kids don't even notice these words unless you bring attention to them.

bullet2.gif

Quitch
"Howdy doodie little kitty, the baaaad man is here"

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I want to be like CHRYSt, so I decided to go with the female skin sometimes, and male other times, but I always use Taskmaster|PuF.

The female character is a smaller target, or so it seems (maybe just a mental thing) and she has different sayings. Hearing the same ones over and over gets old!

PiXel: Hi grandma! When are you gonna bake me some more cookies in the shape of UT weapons?!

Just kidding... I'm a sikcly, fraile guy of the old, old age of 34! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I'm 30 and I use the female War Machine skin. I've used female skins since Unreal (faster) and I saw no reason to change. They are merely characters on a screen, are they not?

Why shouldn't female players use any name they want? After all, how many DeathPenis' and mOnStErCoCk's and the like do you see playing? Tons of them! Obviously ,someone gets a kick out of that sort of thing!

I think it's silly, but hey whatever. We're all adults here...or we should be!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}