OMG! What happened to Kazza?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
Well, maybe everyone is beginning to like KaZaaLite better. *shrugs* That's why I'm never on KaZaa, because I finally got around to getting KaZaaLite.

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
Amanda said:
Well, maybe everyone is beginning to like KaZaaLite better. *shrugs* That's why I'm never on KaZaa, because I finally got around to getting KaZaaLite.

exactly, i use kazaa lite and imesh too

SS_King

VW.
Aug 31, 2002
Moncton
Visit site
Um, usually, i just re-connect, and the problem is gone, i think its a glitch somewhere.

oh, and I thought Kazaa and Kazaa Lite users could exchange files.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Original9 said:
IRC > All.

Maybe I'm missing something, but surely a) there's no resuming/queuing on IRC, and b) given the multitude of servers and channels, plus the fact that someone needs to be watching the channel in order to answer your request for a file, there's much less chance of actually getting anything?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Sam_The_Man said:
Maybe I'm missing something, but surely a) there's no resuming/queuing on IRC,
Yes there is.

Sam_The_Man said:
and b) given the multitude of servers and channels, plus the fact that someone needs to be watching the channel in order to answer your request for a file, there's much less chance of actually getting anything?

They're called bots and you type things like @get filename and it queues you up, and sends to you when it's your turn.