Zombies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

magaz

Airsoft Extrodinaire!
RIght before I go any further... I've played that Corpse game where you come back as a zombie and think its crap... Anyway... The idea...

Pure Romero Style Zombies.

Zombies are bots, New player models perhaps... If they bite you your health gradually drops until you turn into a zombie. - No stopping that. Only headshots/decapitiation can stop a zombie... Realistic weapons, new maps... What do you all think?

q_mi_4_3

Target pratice for others....
Jan 14, 2002
Somewhere in this world
Try corpsemaina in zombiebeatdown mode with some AgentX weapons(you would have to use WoRM).

It might not be the best but you should have enough fun with it for awhile(use other weapon packs for an extend replayability)

Pxtl

Lord of the Files
Jan 30, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
U4e

U4e has a lot of that - there is a mode called night of the living dead with zombies, and U4e has a lot of zombie appropriate weaponry that you could mix and match into a good weapon seat (shotguns, a chainsaw, a pitchfork, flamethrower, etc). That's probably the best you're going to get - the zombies aren't tough to kill tho, they're not headshot only or anything.

TaLaN_GR

TALON from SkinBase
Jul 3, 2002
NOYDB
www.skinbase.org
I'm with magaz, I loved the Coarpse Mania mute but it did get old after a wile, I've gone so far as to comindear map's from INF,TO and SF to make thing's more interesting, how ever I in my internet travel's ran across a UT1 mute called TWT zombies, the models were great but the skinz needed some work as they were just basic at the time I found them
and the mute was still in beta.