Zip Version

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

juston

Hey !
Just wondering when and if the zip version of Infiltration 2.5/2.6 will be available. I rather the zip version than the Umod version, I'm just old fashioned, na! just old!!
Thanks

------------------
See Ya
juston

W

Warren

hehe- well Justin, it probably won't be for a couple weeks anyway. Catalyst is taking a much deserved break and I'm away until October.. you might just have to take a chance and grab that umod! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

juston

Thank you warren, as long as I know that there is still a Zip version coming I will wait, i still have version 2.1. Enjoy your holiday, and good luck with your marriage, all the best to both of you.

------------------
See Ya
juston