ZenPirate's daring kitten rescue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm bumping this for an update picture. Kitten is now large and in charge.

Aww, he's cute. It looks like he's a faint mix of a ginger cat and one of those grey ones that has large paws. The greys like to cuddle up and are quite active. They usually figure how to miaouw properly too.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
wow, that's cool.

We once owned about 50 acres of undeveloped land in the Rocky Mountains, and while taking a picnic up there one day we found two newborn kittens in the middle of a field, just curled up against eachother.
I guess some bastard never heard of getting their pets fixed and decided to ditch the extras.
Anyway's we took them both in and it was pure love ever since.

One was a little too adventurous and got killed in a fight with a fox after about 10 years of life, while the other one became a skittish indoor kitty and lived so long it fell out of love with her litter box and died of old age.

I'll never forget those sweet babies.
________
WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I love happy endings.

I luv happy endings.

I heart happy endings.

I <3 happy endings.

for reals though, this is a great thread. full of wholesome goodness and other joyful feelings.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Alright, there's no denying the fact that EVERYONE (and I do mean everyone, even 4chan as Rambowjo should've noticed so far) likes cats. :eek:
But honestly, does this come as a surprise to any of you?

Also, good story Zen, cute cat, and gratz.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
If anyones wondering where Jackals good side went I think it must have been taken away by a kitten.

We only get rescue cats in this house now. I hope though some of the stories here had bad endings this one will have a good one.