yurch's mutator for ILCR !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[DiE]x8668k

Skilled
Oct 4, 2000
www.x8668k.com
I got confused too when reading it after posting it. :D

What I meant was, if the Mutator only is against Rushers the Campers will get the upper hand.

But if it Tweaks both Rushing and Camping, then it might be really good.

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
I'm too scared to try the mutator!
What will it do to me?
What if it's too real and it hurts?

Seriously, Yurch I like a LOT of the improvements on the mutator - still needs a little tweaking, but overall very good job! imo, the sniping needs to be tweaked a little more and I'd like to see the gun automatically drop to the hip when running.

If people want this on the ILCR, shouldn't you post that in the ILCR forum???

Personally, I think it would be very diffucult to get enough votes for it to pass...

{PhD}D

Just try to relax.
May 24, 2001
Behind you!
phragdoctors.net
hehe

Scrimmages are one thing. Everyone rushes becuase it's fun and it doesn't count. Matches in ILCR are different though. Teams actually care about winning so they play safe and camp. The more important the match is (depending of rank of teams or if it is a playoff match), the more camping there is. You cannot say you understand how a match is played untill you play one against a team that really wants to win.