Your World Of Text

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
:D Shame it gets laggy when there is so much going on... that's my excuse for not moving the tower out of the way of your lazer beams anyway.

Whoever made the line must have been sitting there tapping the same 3 keys over and over for half an hour.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Whoever made the line must have been sitting there tapping the same 3 keys over and over for half an hour.

Thanks, actually it was 8 minutes and 2 keys. :D
Oh and I made the lazer beam on your tower.

So in order to maintain our friendship I have made this new tower for you. :D
It seems to still be intact as I type this. ;)

Attachments

• NEWTOWER.JPG
    NEWTOWER.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 22

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
*proudly wears "I followed the li(n)e" t-shirt*

Too bad the server sends continuous updates regardless of whether the changes occur in your view, raping the internets with text. Would be nice if it had space orienting typing sounds so you could track down someone to perform a typekill.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well done on the line Kantham. Who made the second one? I didn't really like what I read at the end of the first one.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I don't know, there was someone else there apart from us. I wasn't continuing it.