Your pirate name please ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
[/qoute]

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Bloody John Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Same thing I got last time.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
Your pirate name is:

Calico Sam Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Not you? Try doing it again.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Your pirate name is:

Mad Tom Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

On another note, this test has helped me realize that Kermit really IS sexy.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Your pirate name is:

Captain Roger Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Your pirate name is:

Black Jack Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

All I have to say to that is...

"...I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die."
Arr!

deeznuts

Pray for the blunted
Nov 17, 2001
San Francisco, Ca
Visit site
Black James Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!