Your Character's Fav Weapon Manufacturer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
In case you didn't noticed, behind your character is your char's favorite weapon manufacturer. Anyone who is playing Lilith with elemental weapon will more likely end up being MALIWAN. Since they only manufacture elemental weapons.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9554/borderlands200911021409.jpg[/SCREENSHOT] [SCREENSHOT]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5905/borderlands200911021410.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Hyperion asks: "What good is a gun that doesn't shoot where you point it?"
Get a gun that's as accurate as you are!

(though they make very accurate weapons, and good SMGs, the snipers aren't as good so I use a Dahl I just found :D Or Vladof for my lower level solo playthrough hunter.)

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
mord01.jpg

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Mine is apparently Tediore, even though my gun lineup currently is:

Maliwan (x2 vhigh corrosive smg)
Jakobs (56acc 12mag shotgun)
Maliwan (x4 incendiary high sniper)
Eridian (the omg gun)

Also, have some brand slogans:
"Cheap, reliable, lightweight, and incredibly fast reload speeds. Tediore makes an easy to use gun."

"The S&S philosophy is, Tech + Ammo Capacity = I win."

"Torgue combines good damage, high firerate, and recoil reduction into one lethal weapon."

"400 percent more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood."

"Jakobs guns do one thing really well... power. And honestly, what else do you need?"

"If it took more than one shot... you weren't using a Jakobs."

"Buy an Atlas and you too can see what it feels like to hold the power of the gods in your hands."

"Atlas spares no expense in making guns that excel in every area."

"Hyperion asks, What good is a gun that doesn't shoot where you point? Get a gun that's as accurate as you are."

"Enemies only die if you hit 'em. So buy Hyperion today!"

"If you're on a budget, Tediore is always the way to go."

"Wanna shoot a lot of bullets really fast? Vladof has your needs covered."

"Vladof. You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets."

"Dahl's guns absorb a lot of recoil, allowing you to stay accurate throughout the fight."

"Dahl makes guns for professional Mercs. They're heavy, accurate, and effective... assuming your strong enough to hold one."

"Maliwan guns shoot more lightning than the next leading competitor."

"Is shooting bullets just not cool enough for you? Get a Maliwan, and light some people on fire."

"If you find that your gun just doesn't hold enough bullets, then SS has the solution. More bullets! All SS guns have extended magazines."

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Thanks for the Quotes Jes. I can see shadow_dragon is starting out just now, that would explain why Tediore is still on there.