You want to know what i think well i thi.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
Is all this stuff custom or is their a game called defence alliance? If its custom you guys should make a game out of it. I definately will buy it! All this stuff on the mod looks great. Who is the leader of the defence alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
As far as I know it's all original and they have been doing a kick ass job of it. I've been watching since the first Defence Alliance for the original UT.

There's quite a few guys working on it. I would say probably FluXs and aBsOlUt are the two main honchos leading the thing. But, I'm not really on the team so I'll let them answer with their own response.

Oh, and welcome to the DA2 forums! :)

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
Thanks for the welcome Kharnellius. This is a cool mod and i think it would really sell if they made a game out of it

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
Thanks for the support!

Officially abs is head, but in reality we all lead each other.
And the da1.1 team atm is basicly only Dest (map(3d/2d)), Abs(code/lead), Spec(map(3d/2d)) & Levi(code/fx).