YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ice Dragoon said:
its seems that i cant escape you two...and cheap is getting my my friggin nerves!

SHUT UP!:mad:

You are getting on our "FRIGGIN" nerves with your useless post count increase.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Ice Dragoon, it is my opinion, that the best suggestion for you at this point is to apologize, and just watch your p's & q's if you wish to remain here as a member. You seem to as of late been skating on razor thin ice.

Please, go take it easy for a bit? Relax, GooseFraba is what Jack Nicholson used to say whenever Adam Sandler would come over to borrow another cup of sugar. The forums can be fun and useful if you take things with a lil grain of salt.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I already sent a Ban Request for Ice Draggon but my superiors think that it's not enough.
Sorry guys, i can only edit his post here, on the skincity forums.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com

Leonardo

Is banning really Necc? Could the staff show mercy, and say Suspend him for a 2 month period as a show of tolerance but with a force of might saying "Stop it or We start to poke! and Boot!" statement instead?
I was once like him, but I think I've since improved upon my own attitude and behavior on "Da Intrwebs". I ask that he be given "1" Chance to shape up if not ? Then ship out.

What says The Inner Powers that be?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Leonardo said:
Is banning really Necc? Could the staff show mercy, and say Suspend him for a 2 month period as a show of tolerance but with a force of might saying "Stop it or We start to poke! and Boot!" statement instead?
I was once like him, but I think I've since improved upon my own attitude and behavior on "Da Intrwebs". I ask that he be given "1" Chance to shape up if not ? Then ship out.

What says The Inner Powers that be?

The request that i sent was a 1 week ban.
BTW look what i found today: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=172586

Leonardo

Sounds like a More than Fair and reasonable Punishment for this infringment. So, IceDragoon you now have time at least to reflect upon your behavior and time to practice on correcting it. Good luck. Also I *did* decide to reply to his post with some small nugget of knowledge rather than chicken since knowledge has more of a powerful impact on life rather than the tiolet if he got himself a bad case of chicken nuggets ;) .

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Sorry for being way off-topic , but this should explain the whole thing about ban or not a little bit.

Leonardo said:
How will he improve if no one says ? true? We can at least give him small benfit and try to assist with how things go around here....

More than one person told him to change his behavior.
Here are some posts and the answers.

There are many more answers , posts and comments regarding to his posts,but I´m to lazy to copy more of ´em.

Ice Dragoon said:
Answer said:
What the hell? That post was goddamn unecessary, Dragoon. The thread is done.

DONE.
now, because you contaminated it.

Ice Dragoon said:
Some of the answers said:
Ban this kid tbh.

This pile of textile is nothing compared to your threadwaste.

p.s. The forums are not irc or aim.

Ice Dragoon said:
ubisoft actiually used the brains they got!thats a God thing if u ask me...
Some Answers said:
English would be nice. PS dragons are not real.

Actually, iirc the only reason he dissapeared was that his moron mission got in the way, and from the sound of it, he might be back fairly soon.

Since when do you have to be a moderator to tell someone they're an idiot?

Ice Dragoon said:
nvidia is alot more reliable for the older CPUs but ati is better for the newer ones. (like the XPS notebook from dell)

Answer said:
wtf is that suposed to mean? how on earth is that relavent?

Ice Dragoon said:
i am a very random guy ok? sorry
Answer said:
A bit of randomness is ok, but look at me, I don't OT in every topc I set foot in, despite my name. Just chill it a bit.

Ice Dragoon said:
i would do it if i coud but i cant
Some answers said:
You can't chill? then a Read only, you'd like?
From what i am seeing here you only spam to increase your post count, i just sent you a pm to tell you to stop. You still continue. And let us know that you have a sort of handicap so you think that we will make an exeption on your case. No.

This is your final warning .Do it the way Random posted or you get the ban-hammer .

Stop spamming every thread with mostly useless off-topic posts.

Ice Dragoon said:
how do i make my own cutom avi? you know when you talk your picture comes up?
where the heck am i gonna find the website for such a file?
one last question...
Answer said:
Stop highjacking threads Ice Dragoon.This is the third thread I see you posting offtopic-questions.It starts to annoy me .

If you want to know something not thread-related , start an own thread and post your questions .I´m sure someone will give you the answers.
You don´t get answers in threads not related to your question.

Ice Dragoon said:
uh oh...codes are usually Xtreamly long.but im willing to do it.
Answer said:
I don't even follow what he is asking for....

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
SaD said:
More than one person told him to change his behavior.
Here are some posts and the answers. There are many more answers , posts and comments regarding to his posts,but I´m to lazy to copy more of ´em.
yeah I remember coming across a couple of those converations. And SaD that just shows you if theres more to post other than the ones you got there already then something should be done. (becuase thats just way too many to be dealing with) I'm about tired of all this flaming around here myself. Not from Kantham or cheap they are just stating whats the obvious. Dragoon is just flying off the deep end and going further. So please do ban him for a little while to gives us honest BuFers a break here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.