You last visited: 21st Dec 2004 at 04:40 AM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
All I have to say:
I hate Dandel a whole lot.
Figured I'd remind.

Sweet, a haiku.

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Since morphix is not here to tell everyone... I have good info too!

S.I.X likes men! ;)

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Nop, Phatazz made a thread "awhile ago" in the UTXMP forum about our clan is no more... :(

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
That's too bad. Does anyone still play? Like, Jago, Rar, Seiken, Morph or anyone?

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Nop and i have no idea what they all now play... Havent seen them since a while...

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
S.I.X said:
All I have to say:
I hate Dandel a whole lot.
Figured I'd remind.

Sweet, a haiku.

...and to think that I had almost forgotten how bad this stinking community can really suck ... that is pretty sad. Awesome game but some of the nastiest ppl.
Not all but some are just rotten.

all around nice guy:rolleyes: pffft!

Skatcher

Aug 4, 2004
I know a few of you are glad that I left too

i'm not glad that anyone left...
heck, with a <50 ppl comunity every a**hole is as valued as any other player (not referring to you btw)

if all the "suspected hackers", "nastiest ppl( quoted from tenacity)", and just all around ****tards left there will be nearly noone left

amazing how quick this thread got outta topic
o, and just for the record, SiX IS "an all around nice guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.