You know you have to much time when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

w00p

Windows at its best
basicly, sum up here what you do when you've got time to much...
sorry, indeed, its a rip-off thread, but that one was good, now lets try the same but non-INF related. ;)

-Polish up an old gentleman bike from my dad. its actually a quite good one...
-put my plastic swimming pool outside
-take an old go-cart and try to make something bigger with the frame, wheels, steering system and pedals.
-perfect your "bayblade aim" :p actually quite good spinning things, shame about the hype :D
-being a 14-yr old trying to learn UScript with some VB knowledge! :lol:

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Time? Time!? I still have a book to read for school next year, then re-read the first one, then re-read the second one so I know I have full comprehension, I still have to do a billion assignments just for advanced european history next year, including an essay, while juggling an overwhelming Morrowind addiction, which leaves me with very little time to draw. And then insert friends inbetween.

And you talk about too much time? Blasphemy.