YOU FOOLS; GET THE TOURNAMENT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
*agrees with Kuanshu*

Actually, I'll wait a month for my DSL to get installed, then I'll start "bug-hunting"

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

Kuanshu

Dec 14, 1999
Awwww hell no.......I got unreal tournament and UNREAL runs better and smoother period! I cannot even fight hardly in unreal tournament because weapon effects lagg me for some reason. I tried adjusting everything down...but still get lagg during fights. Back to good ol reliable unreal....luckily I was able to return UT. WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPE!!!!!!!!!
BugPuke, listen up punk.....shut the **** up! It not only runs worse but any freakin newbie punk can get lucky unlike in the original where skill is obvious. Sure team play is ok but what fun is it when I cannot even engage the enemy because I am lagged too much to even be able to put up a decent fight! They broke the mold when they made the original! Unreal Tournament can SUCK IT! I am running ADSL on Pentium II 350 system with 128MB RAM and VOODOO 3 so it is not my system/connection! These days they can freakin hype up anything...Pokemon, unreal tournament, etc..... WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE!

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Well Bugman hehe there's another satisfied customer /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Hell I had to go out and buy I high dollar card to play UT /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif My voodoo runs it making cut backs to the detail of the game.. Ahh !! But where's the fun in that.. Sure is pretty with my matrox 400 max though /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
{PuF}XxBonesxX

Icenum

May 19, 2010
IRC-Roger Wilco:lol: Comment was one day I hope we have a 3 GHz processor(play when it did) I had the latest a Pentium II 300 then VooDoo 2-3 16mb card

Legendary Players

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Lol it is funny to see these old posts and how pathetic they were.

But I see they had similar problems as I had with UT. In fact UT netcode is in many ways worse than UT, it shows especially nowadays, at UT monsters and bots see through movers and splshdamage gets through them too, or homing rockets. Guess why most of UT DavidM maps didn't have doors etc.
Or the ridiculous reliability on clientside functions and goo from biorifle can create fake effect on sticking on a wall if it is so close, teleporters are messed up etc.

I lost my patience with some chick who didn't know The Sunspire on monsterhunt server and was getting lost, I tried to help her but I called her dude and she didn't like it and started bitching, I didn't know she was a female back then, but meh.
But she claimed the map was never at Unreal and she claimed later that Unreal is UT and denied that original Unreal ever existed....yeah right. She was talking about how seasoned player she were, loads of bollocks, just like this "bugman", lol!

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
Lol it is funny to see these old posts and how pathetic they were.

But I see they had similar problems as I had with UT. In fact UT netcode is in many ways worse than UT, it shows especially nowadays, at UT monsters and bots see through movers and splshdamage gets through them too, or homing rockets. Guess why most of UT DavidM maps didn't have doors etc.
Or the ridiculous reliability on clientside functions and goo from biorifle can create fake effect on sticking on a wall if it is so close, teleporters are messed up etc.

Back when this thread was created, most people didn't know that you could fight monsters online and all of the bugs related with it. :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I realize that, but there were bots already and they abuse the same bug.