Yo Team. How about an Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
perhaps the news should be written by a 3rd party member. Something as simple as the transcripts to an IRC interview for example. Or if the team felt up to it a "dear diary" at the end of every day they worked on something. a one liner would be simple enough.

I worked on a texutre.
I tweeked some online code.

To the community in general, a lack of updates to the site (no matter how small or insignificant) gives the apearence that no progress, or slow progress is being made ( which of course isn't the case. I hope. ;p )

Perhaps one of these INF fan sites should conduct weekly interviews or something.

boom

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
NZ Tester

I think Inf. needs a tester from New Zealand :p

Coz, you know, New Zealand has completely different computers from the rest of the world

:eek: its true!

But really, Small weekly updates would be cool though.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
What about RealToons??? What the crap are you talking about??

I have had a new one in there every single week since I started it. Have not missed one...so I am confused...

And DEFkon: What the crap man! We have to a large extent met our goal of weekly updates, one going up tonight in fact. Just take it easy on the "expectation wagon". Last time I checked, the mod is still free, all of us have real jobs and familys on the side, and I have yet to see a check with your name on it. Not tring to sound pissy, but geez! Give us some credit!

karate.gif

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy

Infiltration Webmaster / PR Man

www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/
www.planetunreal.com/infiltration/
www.planetunreal.com/infiltration/realtoons/

[This message was edited by Buddy_Pickle on Jan 18, 2001 at 11:39.]

Doccers

*chuckle*

Buddy: I think they were talking about how realtoons *IS* updated regularly. ;)

BTW, the latest one is friggen great, had me rolling in the isles......

I'm half-tempted to write a mutator for that. *GRIN* "I've got your beer!"

I wanna be an elven ranger, I want a life that's full of danger,

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
They're training real hard for that Inf dev team vs Forum regulars match I see. Look's like we're gonna get out asses handed over to us on a silver platter. :D

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Pickle's just pissy cause you punks haven't sent in any audio clips for the INF RADIO show. :D So all you punks without microphones plug those headphones into the mike jacks and send in some questions! (it can be done...I've done it before...you just have to kinda shout. hehe. /me forsees shouted questions at BuddyPickle)

And btw, Ace is on a mac too.

swad2.gif

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
Im getting the impression that 2.85 is virtualy complete with 3 or 4 small, tiny, itybity errors, infact not even errors. So it's virtualy complete right? RIGHT?/me goes insane :D

like my new name?

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Inf is unlike a lot of other mods in that they only post important news. A lot of other mods put up other interesting bits and bobs to keep fans happy. Personally Im happy with the current way of only posting important stuff, but others might not view it the same way as me

LordKhaine

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I'm quite happy with the current news update system, and would simply like to see the Roadmap updated, and the Armoury fixed of errors (Desert Eagle .50 AE???)

page

Assistant Coordinator, Contributing Editor & Graphic Artist
INFILTRATION H.Q.

-"For You, The End is Near"

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
There will be no 'updated DE' so to speak. I think they're gonna stick with the .357...

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I'd take the .357

More ammo, and the slight loss in power isn't enough to turn me away.

chronicsig.jpg