yet, another request for Hide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
ive gotta request for ya...maybe a new project. i have been playin around with some of the kittie skins and i came up with one, and and idea for a male version as well. but the problem is i cant model for s*** x_x;...but i can sketch ;)...so heres a sketch of one of the cats, ill scan and post the male when i get the chance, which should be tomorrow.

Electra2.jpg

if you need more reference material, i did more sketches of certain areas of the body and can do more as time goes on. so if youre interested, thatd be great ^_^. otherwise, thats ok. i could try to do the skin ^_^;

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Don't make it.

Reason 1: feet are so bloated that they look ugly.

Reason 2: we have to many damn female cats already.

Make the male one.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
well, i was hoping that maybe he could add the armor to the already existing model. besides its a sketch, its not suppose to be perfect >_>;.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
Don't make it.
Reason 1: feet are so bloated that they look ugly.
Reason 2: we have to many damn female cats already.
Make the male one.

:eek:

We can never have too many female cats! They're some of my most played characters in the game. Would be nice to have some 'battle ready' versions, IMO. ;)

Male ones would be great.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
not sure what he meant...but yeah, battle ready cats would be a very big plus ^_^. making some type of armor similar to what i presented or like the ThunderCrash armor on the kitties would be nice. in any case, for the males i was kinda aimed toward the ThunderCrash type of battle armor...as nice as the females are, i think it would be nice to have their male courterparts as well incase we have those that lack the taste for furries :eek: !!

Last edited:

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
I like the female cats (Marygold, Kitty, and skin variants)... Renamon doesn't want more, but I would love 'em, though I'm not as fond of Kitty as I am Marygold. Even though the current ones are really great, they're not very protected and are very big on fan service (with the exception of the Femmina skin), so a model with armor would be a welcome addition.

Last edited:

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
i dont really mind the fur ;), then again the human look is pretty nice...hmm...meh, ill just stick to cat-like for the time being :)...anyways, i decided to start the skin. ill post some screen shots later on when i get a chance in the pimp forum. this is my first skin for UT so go easy on me ^_^;;

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Hehe, with green hair it could remind me of Urusei Yatsura ;)
Have you released that version? I've never seen it around... I would definetely add her to my player roster :)