yep, my second map (warning: 5 pictures)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
My first map, DM-MSF should be out today or tomorrow on realmaps

This is my second try to confuse the community with the worst map ever.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N
Sound Engineer

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
looks definately great! what is the average and the max polycount?

and what was your first map? have you released it?

-reaper was here-

INF_Neo

Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
I forgot to add:
I only get this rather high polycount at one place of the map only. When I enter the garden from the street. ...wait that was before I added the bushes. It should be 180-190.

In the house you get about 20-30 polys, outside 40-50 (average)

What sounds should I add?

Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N
Sound Engineer

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
Looks sort of like the style of cliffhouse (not exactly the same in anyway, jut similar styles) *G*. Looks very good Neo!

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Looks great Neo. Reminds me of Big Clapper too, but more clean looking!

One request: please change the blue carpet to something less offensive, like white or something /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris Robbers
Infiltration Insider

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Man, I'm wetting my pants over this one!
Big Clapper is in my top 3 list of grrrreat maps (sorry Tony...)
Here's the "but";
BUT, it's nighttime, again... I think perhaps twilight would look and feel really cool with this map.
Don't get me wrong, this is already in my MUST HAVE list /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif BUT (there it was again) a nice twilight or why not early morning just before sunrise. It would still be dark but the skies would have all these sexy colors! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

rant rant rant... yadda yadda yadda
Wish I could map.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Btw, Neo, the shots look absolutely great! When's it done? /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif (j/k)

C

The Old Lie;
Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori

INF_Neo

Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
I tried to get a twillight map out of it (as you can see on the read lighting) but I couldn't find any good skybox texture.

btw: my aim is to become sound engineer and level designer, but that's a dream /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you can show me any good twillight skybox texture, I'll be happy to change it.

Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N
Sound Engineer

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Neo, twilight skybox...

Don't know if you checked this one out but Angelheart had a pretty cool twilight skybox for his DM-trenchedUT.
Wether you're "just" the soundguy for Infiltration or not, you have a knack for making goodlooking maps.

I'm anxiously waiting for the release of this one /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

C.

The Old Lie;
Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori