yay for the bonus pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
First, I would like to congrat SS for this amazing toy they just realeased. Its fantastic to see what a good team can do in an old engine, the mod team kicked ass this time. The weapons are amazing, good looking, sights are perfect and maps are beautiful and big :). Congratulation guys.

I have only one observation, well its a personal opinion, I am a FAMAS lover, and I miss the old sights.
The new ones are beutiful but I think its is in zoon mode. The 2.86 famas was perfect and with the new zoon feature could be positioned as the 2.9 one. I remember using it in CQB with no problems, but now its almost impossible to handle it in close/medium ranges. Something closer to the G3/UZI iron sights
would be great.

Other guns like m16a2 and minimi could have a change, to make it even better ( I have seen someone that did a m16a2 with amazing sights in this forum, maybe we cloud use it :) ). I mean, just don't forget the old guns, good old guns, they could become more popular with just a little "touch".

[EDIT]
Once again, congrats for all you are doing and don't forget us.
later.

btw "**** MY ENGLISH"

Last edited:

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
BRIEF review...

AMAZING !!

Played it for half an hour LATE last night, and the new weapons added some well crafted variety. GREAT work and a BIG "thank you" to everyone who contributed to this mod.

I may give a more detailed review later, but I think that I'll use that time instead towards getting to play online. Hopefully by next week I can finally get my feet wet.

Thanks again for all of this hard work!

:)

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
There's other threads to express your thanks about the bonus pack. This is about the FAMAS. I agree that the FAMAS is a lot more difficult to use in CQB now, since bringing it closer to the screen blocks out more of the view while not making a lot of difference to the actual sights. Given a bit of time, I'd have a go at writing a mutator to make it more like the old one.