XMP-Skymines???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
fireball said:
Just remember, it's not my fault someone asked me to port boxworld. Won't say who so you can't hurt him.
Did he put a gun to your head and force you? Hell, even if he did, think of all the people who's lives you could help by taking one for the team! :D

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
PhatAzz said:
Custom crosshair, I assume?

yeah well I just got it. heheh ok I have it like 4 days. and everybody has costum crosshairs :D but ok, I change it back ;) and it is not cheating or something :(

else it should be forbidden in UTXMP too, and that is just rediculous.

Last edited:

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
No need to be defensive. Got a copy of it available? I'd just like to see how the UI's are done. I've writen crosshairs up and changed colors and stuff. Developed independent textures from them and stuff so I'm not criticizing you or anything. I think since u2 is basically finished in my eyes, this is just to satisfy my curiosity.

I'm pretty sure each clan has something up their sleeves for their crosshairs. I've seen a few leaked from other clans that have UI's that refer to independent textures and a few that just switch existing crosshairs around.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Jackal-XMP said:
The problem with FreeFall were having is that the meshes won't export with the correct collision. We may have to remake the astroids with 3DsMAX. But it will be alot better than the XMP version.
Like New Coke was 'better' than Original Coke?
SwiftPaladin said:
So...how much more time do you think until Sir_Brizz remembers about UTXMP? :p
This forum has been much less contentious without him. "UTXMP is not XMP. It is an XMP-style game." ;)
fireball said:
If it's worse you'll have done the impossible.
... someone port crusher!
This sounds like a Gecko troutslap worthy comment to me.

Last edited:

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
The problem with FreeFall were having is that the meshes won't export with the correct collision.

You see, even the map knows it was not meant to be ported! :p

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Were looking for skilled mappers and coders for high quality maps, mutators, etc.
id volenteer death2all if that nub hadnt disappeared, he is good with mutators and whatever else you can do with u script.... if i ever see that sob again ill refer him to you cause he r teh secksy

*edit* my vote goes for jack cause he > mantik kthx

Last edited by a moderator: