XMP-Closure video on YouTube

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
I just bought an MP4 recorder (SanDisk V-mate) so I can record gameplay without running any laggy software. It works perfectly, so I rec'd a little test video.

I just went to Chaptor1 and it happened to be running ZombieWooF's Closure, so I fooled around a bit and uploaded to YouTube. Enjoy!

XMP Closure

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Nice Tak, need to do one of a Wednesday night game.

If i had like 5 terrabytes of HD space i could easily do that (all the games) and probably would (easy to get rid of after i make video), but alas i have just a 500 gig HD with about 13 gigs left on it. Videos take ALOT of room.

Speaking of videos, i have not touched my duel video in ages. Although i have a laggy as hell UTXMP Nakoja gameplay video.

http://www.xfire.com/video/1f67a/

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
@Takwu: Wow, you hit the raptor like 7 times and all you got is your raptor having half the health! That would mean 3 deaths in an UTXMP raptor :) Have to mod them so they would be closer to U2XMP ones...
@Killer: Hah, I spectatated that match :) And saw your two artie runs there. Though half of the video is you hacking the middle deploy point with 0 personal energy! :D

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
I will probably record all matches I play. I can stuff about 3 hrs of MP4 vids on a 2GB card. Killer, they are not that large when resolution is low (640x480).

But maybe only pick 1 or 2 interesting match to upload :) If I figure out how to mix the microphone on the fly (while recording, not after) I might comment as I play... :D

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
@Takwu: Wow, you hit the raptor like 7 times and all you got is your raptor having half the health! That would mean 3 deaths in an UTXMP raptor :) Have to mod them so they would be closer to U2XMP ones...
@Killer: Hah, I spectatated that match :) And saw your two artie runs there. Though half of the video is you hacking the middle deploy point with 0 personal energy! :D

It depends more of the speed and how you hit it.

Anyway, I didn't know that map was amde by zombiewoof, I always found the map strange somehow lol.

Mar 6, 2004
Let's have everyone record the same matches, it will be like the show "vantage point" seeing everyones perspective.:D

ROFL it would make a weird video if i added them all together to make it look like a real movie. It all connects together in the end.

Last edited:

Hayabusa

Apr 20, 2006
Let's have everyone record the same matches, it will be like the show "vantage point" seeing everyones perspective.:D

ROFL it would make a weird video if i added them all together to make it look like a real movie. It all connects together in the end.

Go all the way and make it a national motion picture, that would really get XMP on the comeback trail!!