Xbox 360 helping UT3!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

end0rphine

Jun 27, 2008
I think the advent of the 360 version is certainly helping the public opinion of UT3. Once people see that its a sick game, they'll ****in play ! Since it came out for the 360 I've noticed more and more people on, and I got this game like the day it came out for PC. As far as I am concerned UT3 for the PC is FUNCTIONAL. STFU with the 'monotone' colors or w/e cause it doesn't look like UT2004, its called 'change.' If Epic wanted it to look like 2004, then they would have made it that way, and called it UT2004-2. So all you haters can play 2004 in tEh stone age have fun. This game looks great, plays even better and I think now that its being played at least by the 360, it will gain more popularity. I think the 360 will dominate for a while but...real gamers know that this game should be played on PC hands down, and will make the change. Also I remember reading that they were going to try allow 360 to work with PC? not sure how good this will be...

**** halo & CoD4, UT3 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well, I certainly hope people enjoy the Xbox 360 version. I don't think 360<-->PC play is something they've mentioned as being in the works. Each time it's been brought up they've sort of shot it down.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
You run so slow in the 360 version... Maybe it's the same in the PS3 version, but the slow speed pisses me off as a PC gamer. This isn't Unreal Championship II (plus I think some characters in UC2 ran faster than UT3-XBOX360)

And Unreal Tournament is supposed to be fast-paced...

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Well i think they slowed the consoles down to help the majority of players that would be using a controller. This has been discussed to death though so no point going over it again.

Back on topic. I hope you are right end0rphine. At the very least it will encourage some people to at least look at it on PC. Sadly that would entail downloading the beta demo and checking if it works on their PC :/

end0rphine

Jun 27, 2008
Well i think they slowed the consoles down to help the majority of players that would be using a controller. This has been discussed to death though so no point going over it again.

Back on topic. I hope you are right end0rphine. At the very least it will encourage some people to at least look at it on PC. Sadly that would entail downloading the beta demo and checking if it works on their PC :/

I know..lol sadly people can't seem to match the back of the box to their own computers. Unreal is only like 30 dollars now too I think, what I CAN't think of is any loss in purchasing a copy....