Xan Kriegor wants to slap you in the eyes.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DDRRE

Flesh is a design flaw.
Feb 13, 2004
Israel
Hyrulian Hero said:
Hmm, I don't seem to be having the problem you described in the last post you made in this thread. :hmm:
What he said.
smiley_tongue_thumb.gif

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
cole_bie said:
Lol will someone answer my question as to why i cant listen to dark's oggs?

You need the appropriate codecs. Search for ogg codecs on google.

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.

Xan Kriegor still wants to slap you in the eyes, but he will now be doing it within his own webspace.

The Unreal Tournamentations website is now located at http://www.freewebs.com/tournamentations/

Please spread this link to everyone you know. If you guys want me to, I'll still put new comics in this thread, but mostly they'll just show up on the site.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sure I dare challenging the good ol' junkyard aka xan kriegor.
Lmao seeing his body explode makes my day.
Ah and the boring "I'm the alpha and the omega". Xan said that once, right afterwards he 'killed his own dumb self'. Hilarious event.

Good ol' junkyard xan...

Anyway, who's the girl in your sig Ignition?

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
NeoNite said:
Sure I dare challenging the good ol' junkyard aka xan kriegor.
Lmao seeing his body explode makes my day.
Ah and the boring "I'm the alpha and the omega". Xan said that once, right afterwards he 'killed his own dumb self'. Hilarious event.

Good ol' junkyard xan...

Anyway, who's the girl in your sig Ignition?
Careful now. I make Xan look exactly what he says to be. ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Meh, Xan never impressed me. Offline or online (heck, online the whole xan thing really annoyed me.. the animations, the voice arg..the noobs whoring it.)
And there weren't many voices compatibel with this model.

I figured, hey I'll make a clumsy Xan bot and give him an Al bundy voice..
No can do, didn't work. Even after I applied that sexvoice fix (makes female players use male voices and the other way around...)

So what about xanbo in ut2K4?
How many custom voices can you apply to him?

Or is it limited, once again?

CountBloody

The Undead Spider Whore
Aug 13, 2004
Well I saw 2 Xans online about 2-3 months ago. Plus some players stopped playing SP(becasue it can get boring).

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Urrrrrgh.... Lotta sh*t has been happening lately, thus the drought of comics. Got into a car accident recently, and everything's just kinda sucked since then. Still, I managed to churn at least one comic out... it's not long or overly entertaining, but it's there.

Attachments

• washmejpg.JPG
    washmejpg.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 36