Wtf???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

First i have problems with trying to End the game.... it goes to a black screen and stays that way until i reboot.
Ok, so reinstall the bugger: Then after i get it configed like i prefer i notice i dont have a menu for orders to give bots!
Mysterisly that problem somehow fixed itself and now i have the menu back to give orders to my bots BUT i again am experiancing the same %$#$% problem i was before of blackscreen of death when i end the game. espcially if its been running for a while.

And now, NOW i find that i cant open any umods to add mod or mutations that i so enjoy.

This is TOO bizzar!

Damnit! i probubly need to do a Complete uninstall and reinstall but i dont want to loose all the cool goodies ive got installed.
maps, mutators, mods.... and all that go with them. ARRRGH!!!

stefan

May 24, 2000
Visit site
Wow, everyday I read the horrid stories on how UT makes life miserable. Good thing it is such a nice game, or else people would already have discarded it long time ago.
hehe

I think I have had all things that can go wrong with UT, go wrong.
I always recovered, Too bad i did not make a logbook which would then have answers to problems I long time forgot

I would try a second fresh install, in a separate directory, just install the cd + your preferred patch +maybe another d3d rdriver.
see if you experience problems there also

the problem with mods is common. In the windows register the file association with the UT and umod is gone because of the installs you have done.
Delete registry entries for UT, then do the install.
The voice menu you can set key binding regular, via the ingame menu, and with the raw key bindings in advanced.
Check out cleaner's guides for aliases
But first get UT to work again

What does your ini files look like?, give some info on settings

T

Terminal {DTH}

Ill Assume you ment the UT ini itself

Here ya go, hope you find it informitive:
Protocol=unreal ProtocolDescript... out. bShowConsole=False UWindowKey=IK_None