WTF is wrong with our generation!? You know what? THIS.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
You know, I realized what is wrong with our generation. We seem to be suffering from a severe identity crisis. I was walking down the halls in school about 3 minutes ago, when I come across this short WHITE kid with a blatantly obvious boston accent arguing with a teacher. The conversation was as follows:

Teacher: The reason I gave you that grade was because you failed to hand in the assignment on Friday.
Student: Bu' I got home an' I didn' have no work writtened down, dog. Know wham sayin'?
Teacher: I don't care whether you wrote it down or not, it was your responsibility to...
Student: No you don' know wha I was doin! Why you go an' gimme that grade? Not ma f*ckin' fault!
Teacher: Don't use that language with me.
Student: Wha's you f*ckin prob huh? You got a prob wit ma die-a-leckt?
Teacher: Just with your use of language, once more and I will write...
Student: Naw f*ck you! Dog you don' know nothin' so shut tha f*ck up, got it?

I didn't hear much more because the bell rang.

Seriously. Do I really need to explain why white people from the north east shouldn't talk like they are black? I see whites in my school trying to pass as mexican as well. Sheesh. I have no problem with minorities that don't abuse thier rights (ie blaming everything that people do on the fact that they are a minority, I get sick of that BS), but I do have a problem with whites that try to be minorities :rolleyes:

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
And if I see one more white kid wearing a do-rag or whatever the hell those are called, I am going to go postal :con:

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Originally posted by Kibbles-N-Bits[4C]
And if I see one more white kid wearing a do-rag or whatever the hell those are called, I am going to go postal :con:

It's not a do-rag, it's called "Spandex Hat" :D

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Aeris wears one.

jareem1.jpg

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Exactly. So if you see a white kid wearing it, always remember that it is extremely flamable. The material itself will melt into the scalp as it burns. Your victim will be left with what we like to call bald-head-with-glare-so-bad-it-will-burn-out-your-corneas-from-500-yards-if-the-sun-hits-it-just-right syndrome. Not a pretty sight. But really funny as they run around waving thier hands in the air screaming. :tup:

&

"Sp!ke"

We had a few of those, most of them dropped out now so..

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Oh yes, I just read the Evolution comic on that The Truth For Youth web site. :p

"But Mr. Professor sir, how come there isn't a fossil record that shows the evolution of clams into humans?"

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
We didn't have TOO many of the wiggers back in highschool... well, wait, yes we did.

:)

Anyways, what we had were some kids who would abuse their minority status or inflate it. Take for example this one kid - he looks kinda mexican (some say he looks like a monkey :) ), so he tries to play the role of the "Semi-gangsta mexican". In reality from what I understand he's about as mexican as I am indian... Now, I do have a larger percentage of "indian heritage", but that's out of a large number of different ethnicities. I'm a Heinz 57, I guess you could say. Joke around all you want, it's pretty common and I wouldn't be surprised how many people are heinz 57s here.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Wiggers are hardly the only problem for this generation, though agreed, they have a serious identety chrisis, for me its just a symptom of the general scence of "not belonging" that plagues our time.

Noone knows whats good or bad anymore, right or wrong, we are rootless, we dont belong into anything , and the general tone of the generations we will soon replace is that they dont want us and cant use us.

The previous generations still follow the norm-set from the 1920's, a bit more liberated, but very much so still, and our generation is compleately unwilling to accept that as a norm we want for ourselves, hence we are looked upon as rebels without a cause in general, and atempted pushed out on a sidetrack.