Wow.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iansnyder

Nov 11, 2004
I just stumbled across this site, and all I have to say is WOW. I really hope you guys can find a publishing deal, because this game has so much more potential going for it than most other games that I have seen recently.

This is the first game I have seen for a long time that has made me get goose-bumps from looking at it :) It isn't that the graphics are great (which they are), but it is because I can see that there is so much creativity behind it. I am really excited, and this is THE reason I am deciding to buy Unreal Tournament 2004. I can't wait to see more of this, and I will certainly be keeping a close eye on it!

WOW.

iansnyder

Nov 11, 2004
I was just read the interview from PC Gamer and I watched the attack animations from the sword guy, and I can't believe how much detail is in the game. I love the idea of the layered planning of the game, giving a lot of detail to everything. Amazing!