...wow

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
http://discussions.playnet.com/viewtopic.php?t=52088&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This guy, "jaeger55", made a thread in the World War II Online forums asking CRS (Cornered Rat Software) personnel about certain technical aspects of the game and suggestions on how to optomize it. For awhile, he didn't get a rat response, but he finally does, and... well, the thread just goes down from there.

I've been watching this till today, when the thread was finally locked, and I can't believe that the guy carried it on for as long as he did. He grew less intelligent and more argumentative and stubborn with every post, and damn near got himself banned for posting some of the game's source code to back up his arguments. Truly an interesting read.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Blah, I can imagine wasting whole days away on IRC, whereas here it just takes me a few minutes to post around and then I can leave, confident that nobody will respond for at least a few hours:p

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Btw, guys, since most of you are obviously interested in realistic games, you should try World War II Online out, especially after the foliage audits that are being released soon.