Would you want to see invasion?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you want to see invasion in Ut2007

• Yes I want and invasion gametype

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Do you hope someone will make an RPG Invasion mod?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I want a different co-op mode

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No Co-op at all! It stinks!

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Hunter91

Jan 2, 2006
Do you want to see invasion or another type of co-op mode or none at all? Do you want to see invasion with new monsters or the old ones? Do you hope someone will make and rpg mod for invasion?

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
I wouldn't mind seeing an invasion or an RPG invasion mod done privately, but I really don't want Epic to spend their time on it. I'd like to see this game sell, and honestly I don't see invasion as a selling point. They'd be better off to really polish the core gametypes and maps as much as possible, because the initial reviews of a game have a big impact on sales. Then if it really becomes popular, they can always add stuff like invasion in later like they did in 2k3.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Invasion could be so much better than it was in 2k4, I'd like to see it in 2007 :p But no RPG please!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I wouldn't mind seeing Monsterhunt being redone for this new Unreal tournament game. I'm not that familliar with Invasion, thoug I know the basics.
MH just seems more fun.

But anything related to monstergames/co-op should be added to the game by an experienced mod team.

If it's not part of the retail package, it's no big deal really.

Rk.

Sleezy bastard.
Nov 18, 2005
Candyland.
It would be nice with invasion if there were obvious spawn points for the invaders. The ability to have ****loads of players, maps designed especially for invasion and creatures more fitted with the UE3 would also be a big plus.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
I wouldn't mind it, if the monsters didn't look 8-10 years old.

So as long as someone can make decent remakes, or better yet, completely new monsters for the next invasion, I will definitely play it.

And +1 to what Rk said

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
i'd love to see invasion done in Ue3 and actually kill things that dont look like in Unreal not that they look back but it doesnt make sence to be killing things wich look 5 times worse then you love to see it in mod Ue3 warlord ftw!

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
You shouldn't complain about the invasion monsters looking ****ty. Think of your chances of survival if you were being chased by 30 high-poly warlords, dropping your framerate to 2 whenever you looked at them.