Would you like to see DM-INF-GDHQ as EAS-INF-GDHQ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
keihaswarrior said:
FM:
How does vietnam change from day to night without impacting performance? Could something similar be used?

So far as I am aware, there is a moderate impact on performance in Vietnam, but this is limited (I imagine) by the number of dynamic lights being kept low (easy to do because it's only the outside light which is affected).

Having at least two dynamic lights per room in GDHQ (one normal light, one red light) would give you considerably more lights overall (I imagine). But again, I hope the idea works.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Fat Marrow said:
So far as I am aware, there is a moderate impact on performance in Vietnam, but this is limited (I imagine) by the number of dynamic lights being kept low (easy to do because it's only the outside light which is affected).

Having at least two dynamic lights per room in GDHQ (one normal light, one red light) would give you considerably more lights overall (I imagine). But again, I hope the idea works.

Me and my bro will do some testing soon. But there is no rush since there will be 40 new maps with 2.9... I doubt anyone will be complaining for new maps for awhile ! ;)

And thats a good thing!