WORM N/A when Serv.only

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

4ceman

Sep 25, 2003
Sorry for asking this absolute n00b question, but it is important that i solve this problem until Saturday.

I have UT and the W.O.R.M installed and configured. When I host a LAN Game from within the game, everything is fine and works awsome. But when I start the Server Only mode via UCC (RunServer.bat), I do not have the WORMutator in WEBConsoles Mutatorlist and so I cannot activate it! I have the latest version of the WORMutator and I got the WORMreplacer serverpackage configured in my UnrealTournament.ini which also is the INI the RunServer.bat loads. All Weaponpackages are loaded too.

It simply is not available in the Webconsole.

Someone help please!!!

4ceman

Sep 25, 2003
Maybe I have put my problem not exact enough...
You can Configure a UT server to have this Administration Website on a specific port for to add new maps and some other things. There's the point 'Mutators' where every Mututator I got is listed. Just the Wormutator is not part of that list and it looks like there is no other way to use it except activating it there ...

Sorry if what I write is not super-understandable but English is not my mother tongue, so ...

4ceman

Sep 25, 2003
I have started the dedicated server now from within the game. Here is the relevant part of the log:

ScriptLog: Mutators MatrixMovesBeta4.MatrixMutator,WORMreplacer.wormmutator
ScriptLog: Add mutator MatrixMovesBeta4.MatrixMutator
ScriptLog: Add mutator WORMreplacer.wormmutator
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.None': Can't resolve package name
ScriptWarning: WormMutator DM-Outside4ce-SE.WormMutator0 (Function WoRMreplacer.WormMutator.GetTheName:0027) Accessed None
ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7778 successfully bound.
ScriptLog: DoUplink is not set. Not connecting to Master Server.
Warning: Failed to load 'u4egauntlet': Can't find file for package 'u4egauntlet'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class u4egauntlet.U4eGauntlet': Can't find file for package 'u4egauntlet'
ScriptWarning: UTServerAdmin Transient.UTServerAdmin0 (Function UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin.LoadGameTypes:0097) Accessed null class context
ScriptLog: Unknown Mutator in use: WoRMreplacer.WormMutator

I hope there's something I can do about it. Please help me out, I'm going to need it functional tomorrow.

Thanx