Woot! I got UT3!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
*rolls out red carpet* Welcome to the official UT3 Owners Club! You are part of the select 50 people who purchased this game and play regularly online!

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Patch it, get official and custom bonus packs and have ****tons of fun.
Especially offline :)

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Well, it turns out that the game won't let me log on. I installed the game, applied the correct 2.1 patch, I try to log on and it keeps saying "Username and password invalid', get this, I solve that problem, now I logged on, went to Multiplayer, found a server I wanted to join and it won't connect "'Unable To connect" error on screen! I check my firewall, internet connection, and nothing found wrong. Went back and logged on and the same things happened again!

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
thats wrong. there were a lot of people who bought it. but 99% stopped playing after 1 week. the ps3 kids seem to still be palying tho.

Was only meant to be a joke. There just aren't many people on the PC version at all anymore. First month is was chock full, then it just went downhill and hasnt really come back since. Fantastic Game, just Multiplayer kind of died before its time

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
I try to play online almost every day. Mostly warfare and some BTA. I can almost always find a good server in the evenings. But, it's getting pretty thin of players at times, during the afternoon hours that's for sure.

However, with all the community stuff available now, offline play is pretty amazing with all the maps and characters you can download. There is so much great content available out there.