Wishlist for xmas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
@Killer, and last off-topic post (for now): Sorry if I offended. Also, I haven't seen your pic, if that makes any difference. I didn't know you are 'heavy'. In my first post I was basically calling you the Wingman, the one who gets the leftovers, which referred back to your comment on how Brian gets all the hotties. It was a joke. 90% of what I write is a crappy attempt at humor. I must need to use more smilies, like ;) or :) or even :mwink: .

Back on topic: Why is everyone wishing for Beta 3? Why not go for broke and wish for a Gold release!
Also, last night I took that crappy little 40mm fan and cleaned it up real good and screwed it down nice and tight and it still makes some noise, just not as much as before. Still on my list.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
1. XMP-FreeFall, to complete the "all stock maps" promise
2. XMP-XMas. XMP is the only MP Unreal-based pc game that does not have holiday maps :(

And Chall, what about Phatazz and Calico ?

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Actually we have a version of Winter Garden on the BBF UTXMP server. Check it out. Copperjohn did a beautiful job on it. That is a Christmas-ish map. :)

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Is that a conversion of LizardOfOz's version from U2XMP CBP?

pistos said:
Actually we have a version of Winter Garden on the BBF UTXMP server. Check it out. Copperjohn did a beautiful job on it. That is a Christmas-ish map. :)

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
iceboy2003: I could be mistaken, but I *think* he started with Garden and reskinned it with snow. This map is identical to Garden, except for the "season." (I have no experience mapping, so I may be using the wrong terminology here.) He is working on an update now which is supposed to incorporate more "weather" effects. The current one has a very peaceful snow fall. But, we need to do battle in a snow storm. ;) :lol:

CopperJohn

Jul 7, 2005
Oregon
www.clanbbf.com
pistos said:
iceboy2003: I could be mistaken, but I *think* he started with Garden and reskinned it with snow.

Yeah, Thats what i did. Don't have U2xmp installed anymore or any of the bonus packs, so this was pretty much done with me monkeying around in the editor.

Oh, and thanks Pistos... Now I have to actually get a Beta of this out. :lol:

Mar 6, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
World peace...and lotsa girls when me and Brian go out every night women hunting (should be easy with him..he gets hotties all the time).

So much for that christmas presant...he never wanted to hang out with me despite saying we will for over 3 months when he visits and go women hunting and stuff so pwnt at me! and i'm nolonger his friend (tho he doesn't know it..i just blocked him from msn) since this is the SECOND time he did this to me.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
and i'm nolonger his friend (tho he doesn't know it..i just blocked him from msn) since this is the SECOND time he did this to me.
I thought this was supposed to be the season of forgiveness. :eek: :)