WIP: Xan MK4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

}{ero /\/\ata

Mecha-Master
Jul 8, 2002
....a big fish o.o?
Visit site
here is something i been working on for a few months now. tell me what you think?

4btbf

4lx85

6dcx7

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
Looking good, but I have to agree with Cheapalert on the "thin feet" comment. Try to widen or lengthen those babies! Otherwise, hope to see it out soon.

BTW, that cookie is pretty filthy looking...I'll take Tollhouse over that anyday. Check out that cream filling...ehh...hurm...*retch*

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Some of it looks very close to the old Xan MK II, I can recognise a lot of familiar stuff, having almost exlusively skinned the Xan model and little else for UT :)

The scale of some stuff seems off kitler though, like his upper body, shoulders etc look like an American Football player, but his claw hand is really spindly and twig like. Same goes with the feet, as everyone else has said. :)