WIP - Theory Jugg

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I have just sent of a version for one of my friends to see what he can do with it. He's pretty talented in Photshop and he's got a good site thedark.dk but it's not finished yet. Under reconstruction.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmmm well it's long time no see from this skin but I have decided to release two versions. The one my friend(maybe) has edited and one that has my name all over it. Not literally so now it's not long for a release.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
Hmmm well it's long time no see from this skin but I have decided to release two versions. The one my friend(maybe) has edited and one that has my name all over it. Not literally so now it's not long for a release.

Why not make both versions in one skinpack? Make them brothers and all will be fine *g*

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
Well my friend has problems with him so I guess I just release what I got in the near future then we'll see what my friend comes up with eventually.
that`s also a deal :p

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Well enough of fooling around. Tomorrow I'll pack him up and clean out the .utx file for unnecessary textures, and then off to SaD.

And re adjusting his combat specs. He pwns me on adept and that means he's really good, since I knock almost every bot to the ground on masterful. :p

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Wuha good times 4 SkinCity!
Some great skins are about to be released (UC2-SP) or have just been (Azrisk,Kamala,this one)

SaD must feel himself like a child at xmas :p

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
I don´t get the point .Anyways , when I´m good for a laugh everything is ok :D .

Explanation of my misconception for SaD :lol:

MäxX said:
SaD must feel himself like a child at xmas

In 'proper' English, MäxX should have said "SaD must (himself) feel like a child at xmas" or "SaD must feel like a child at xmas"...

"SaD must feel himself..." means something else entirely :lol:

[Back to Topic b4 rex bans me] :D