[WIP] Pretty (fallen) angel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mike Anime

UT Gamer
Sep 18, 2005
can you make a male version of that angel with a bit of a cat kinda like -tj-s avatar would be ? just minus the halo

my clan plays ut99.

could a shadownight skin be made to look good with this character or not?

if not can the tatooes be mase to change color based on team color /

Last edited:

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Hold on boys... first off you have to let hide finish his work. second. you have to ask his permission if you can moddify or convert to model to another field
otherwise its not yours to touch.

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
°»ßLîÑD«° said:
wait wait wait what?! it can fly? like fly, fly like without unlimited dodging but floats through the air? thats awesome dude!

It doesn't fly on online servers while competing with other players in ONS per example.. or else everyone would use that skin and ONS would be know as paONS :eek:
Hey that sounds wicked!

Mike Anime

UT Gamer
Sep 18, 2005
i checked and noone in my clan can convert models.

i guess i need to learn how to make models or wait for someone to make the one i requested.

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Although it was busy for a while and work did not progress easily, it was done at last.

Sbumitted.:)

Thank you, everybody.

Attachments

• Shot00701.JPG
    Shot00701.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Shot00702.JPG
    Shot00702.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Shot00703.JPG
    Shot00703.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 26

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Thank you very much, klasnic. :)

It is very regrettable that your wonderful new work will not be seen for a while.

I hope you will store up your energy towards a new stage. ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I'm well on the road to recovery, Hide and it seems brighter days are coming all round. Next wave in 3... 2... 1... :wavey:

There'll be some stuff from me in a few weeks, I'm just waiting for SaD to post yours :D

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
As usual, Hide, I'm adding your works to my library of UT2k4 Cool stuff :D

\o/ More GBs occupied on my Hard Drive!

Mike Anime

UT Gamer
Sep 18, 2005
next week i plan to google on this but how hard is it to convert a 2004 model and skin to ut99?

D3@thChild

Nanoblack Ftw!
Mar 22, 2005
Between Life and Death
TheSlaughter said:
I don´t think UT can handle the polys.

Its not that high poly i think.
She´s nice but for what i have seen you can create models with much more detail than this anyway its in my colection for sure, nice work Hide;) .

Last edited: