[WIP] Popo (a Gen Mo'Kai? like a poposaur)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
for me only little smoke come out ...

Random Elite said:
Bug report.
Pressing the key I asigined for special abilities, Popo doesn't fire his cloud-missle, he just coughs, as in he just moves a little. I even tried it through the V menu (Taunts Anim, More, Special Ability) but no luck. Tried on more than one map, with only Spec.Stats active on the 2nd try. (had BW active before)

Anyone else have this problem?

:rolleyes:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Thank you very much for nice screen shots, Buffy. :)

Do you have enough "health" for atomic-ray?
At least 201 health is required for using it.

Please try to get a redeemer by "loaded" cheat command.
And, shoot redeemer to your feet for filling up health.

Or, please try with any mutator which increases health.

Animation command is "Taunt SpecialAbility".

Although it is confusing, you can breathe out only smoke ring with "Taunt Specific_1" at any time.

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
I did it try but cant make work ...

Hide said:
Thank you very much for nice screen shots, Buffy. :)

Do you have enough "health" for atomic-ray?
At least 201 health is required for using it.

Please try to get a redeemer by "loaded" cheat command.
And, shoot redeemer to your feet for filling up health.

Or, please try with any mutator which increases health.

Animation command is "Taunt SpecialAbility".

Although it is confusing, you can breathe out only smoke ring with "Taunt Specific_1" at any time.

use Mutator to health up to 300 but it not working
only I can make work is smoke ring ..
also if do like you said "Please try to get a redeemer by "loaded" cheat command.
And, shoot redeemer to your feet for filling up health"
Im die by redeemer's self damage .. :(
can you make no require to do that taunt anytime ?
thank you

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I have the Tweak Tool mut, but knowing my luck it might conflict with Species Stats. I'll see if it works, but like Buffy says, making it work all the time would be better, or lowering it to 30+ health, then you wont need any 3rd party muts to make it work.

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Buffy,
If you took damage by Redeemer, it means that "Species Statistics" mutator is not functioning correctly. :(

Please try that with activating only "Species Statistics" mutator in the mutator setting. (without any other mutator. for avoiding the conflicts between each mutators.)

It is easy to fill up health from Redeemer.
However, I made simple mutator to modify the health. And, it does not conflict with "Species Statistics" mutator.

Attachments

• MutHealthMax.ZIP
    1.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Who wants some?!

WhoWantsSome.jpg

Mut works like a charm Hide :tup:

Last edited:

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
OMG I was still so Noob ..

Hide said:
Buffy,
If you took damage by Redeemer, it means that "Species Statistics" mutator is not functioning correctly. :(

Please try that with activating only "Species Statistics" mutator in the mutator setting. (without any other mutator. for avoiding the conflicts between each mutators.)

It is easy to fill up health from Redeemer.
However, I made simple mutator to modify the health. And, it does not conflict with "Species Statistics" mutator.

I never use "Species Statistics" mutator before and I didnt know how much fun this is too:D
I made it work !!! yay !!!
even Bot do that too ... it so fun ! thank you !\o/

Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Also, if you have Abyss and bothered asigning her Special Ability, Popo is on the same trigger, although grab the mutator up above 1st (and read his comments like Buffy said).