(WIP) "Calysta" - Skin For Ophelia (56K Warning?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
klasnic said:
Ooh nice! Very original looking for that model Starry :D
Thanks.

Anyhoo, she's pretty much done now. All I gotta do is make a preview pic (I tried to do that earlier, but my computer crashed BIG TIME!! :rant:), .zip her up, and send her to SaD and UT200X HQ.

In the meantime, here's her Portrait (EDIT: by the way, I changed her glasses some at my Dad's request)! :D

Attachments

• SM-CalystaPortraitPreview.jpg
    SM-CalystaPortraitPreview.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 30

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Looking good Starry! Well done:tup: Few Humans grace my hard drive, and this will be one of them.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
bump.gif

eed765155df72f8c30c85d3f78ae4422.png

If you can't wait for the file to be uploaded and mirrored in the "Release-Queue", you can go to UT200X HQ and get her from the Uploads section.

Oh, and one more thing. When I was doing the Team Colors over again (after I made her look more like a real albino), I increased the Saturation on her Gold Team color by 50. Just thought you should know, since I failed to mention this previously.

Anyhoo, here's the preview pic I made for the .zip file:

Attachments

• SM-CalystaPreview.jpg
    SM-CalystaPreview.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 36

Aethos

Registered Psycho
Nov 11, 2005
Maybe shes refering to a ray of sun light that gives you cancer :p Surely she can kill faster than that :lock:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Thanks, guys.

The words "Quicker than a ray of light" are lyrics from Madonna's "Ray of Light", BTW.

SaD said:
Got it :D .

Edit : Nice details Starry .
I´m uploading the file right now to the SkinCity-Account @ Filefront.I´ll post the link in the Release-Queue ASAP.

http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/newspics/SM-Calysta.jpg
Cool.

Heh, you really like that "Goddess of Speed" thing on her back, huh? :D:tup:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Merry Calysta :lol: :tup:

It's true I'm on a screenshot spree. CTF/BR-Frostbite2004 w/Snowballs arena (to improve my aim), Presents2004 and Santa Hats ;)

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
I like this one very much !

nice skin again thank you :lol:

klasnic your screenshot so fun !!!

Last edited: