WINDOWS.DLL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hacker_doom

Apr 18, 2000
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
none
Hello. Whenever I try to run the game first. it used to say that insert CD1 into CD-ROm, when it was already in..And now it says a Required WINDOWS.DLL file was required..Can anyone tell me why it will not work
e-mail me A.S.A.P

yasirsultan@hotmail.com
thanks you

SCCBlack

Jun 10, 2004
WINDOWS.DLL!!!HELP!

Hey when I try running infiltration 2.9 it says "this application has failed to start because Window.dll was not found..." How can I fix this???
Someone please e-mail me or pm me on how to fix this problem. My e-mail is tse_tjt@hotmail.com

Thanks.

SCCBlack

Jun 10, 2004

hey I reinstalleed it. Same problem. It says application failed to start because window.dll wasn't found! where can I get this .dll file? Please help. Thanks!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
It should be on the CD and installed with the game.

SCCBlack

Jun 10, 2004
hey

UT2K4 works it's just the infiltration thing doesn't work:-\. Is there a UT patch or infiltration patch I should download?

SCCBlack

Jun 10, 2004
?

is there a ut2k4 patch or infiltration 2.9 patch that I should download?? where can i download ut2k4 window.dll file?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Why do you mention UT2004 ? Infiltration 2.9 is a mod only for the original UT.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You can buy it cheap if it's still available in the shops (failing that get a friend abroad to get you a copy or take the illegal route). Yes, it's the first UT that came out. If you have UT2004 I'd have a look at StrikeForce, Domain 2049 and Red Orchestra.

SCCBlack

Jun 10, 2004
thanks

thanks for everything man. I ain't some cheap kid who downloads good games like half-life and ut and stuff like that, those kind of gaems i buy:D