Will "Invasion" be in ut2k7

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vance

Dec 7, 2005
Marion, VA
I hope so one of my favorite game tipes in UT

and I have looked at the about ut2007 link on BU and it says this

"The gametypes present in the new title reflect the blend of old and new. UT2004's Onslaught makes a triumphant return, along with the classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and CTF modes."

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
It wont ship with invasion, but there are probably going to be loads and loads of invasion(or coop) mods and content.

I'm glad they aren't wasting any time with Invasion, because it makes everything else stronger. I also think it will be better if it's only up to the community to make quality content for Invasion, instead of the game developers making a half attempt at a coop gametype.

Even if invasion isn't officially put in you can look forward to a lot of awesome invasion action in ut2k7! :tup:

Last edited: