Why the deleted post?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
I know I have faults, I am in no way saying I am perfect. Yet the only people I have hounded on this or any other forum, have been jerks who feel it is their job to ridicule and belittle people for their opinion. Once someone puts up a post that states why they believe something, there are people out there that insist on calling them idiots, or morons or whatever. That is something I am hot about, I do not like to see someone use the same arguement over and over either. Personally I do not care one bit over who likes Quake 3, or UT. I will buy both. As for my video card, a V3 3000, it works, I do not need 32 megs, or super cool eye candy.

If I were to start a thread stating theses things, someone would post behind me and say, "well you know... __________ works better on a TNT2, or, you can not really llike both, you need to pick." (replace _______ with the name of some new game or whatever.) I am just sick of people who act as online bullies, and try to intimidate their opinions on people. Everyone who reads this post knows what I am talking about. I know there are others who just like to come here and have fun, me included. I do not want to come here and read an arguement in long form over something that is uncontrolable by any of us.

I remember when this forum got sick and tired of the same thing rom someone else. We all banded together, and watched this person make a fool out of himself, and get banned. Out of everyone, there were only a few who said it's his right to post. Deep down inside most of us were happy, the guy was an idiot. Soon we will see the samething happen, as I watch more and more people get angry with people doing this. I will admit that once the flame is started, I will defend the person flamed, thus prolonging the flame. Yet... it is not me who starts the flame.

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Read Cammy's post again and repeat.
Repeat till learned and accepted.
Repeat till you get it through your skull.
Hounding me won't make you look better than me. I have said this a bazillion times.
IF you don't like what I say.
Guess what? Ignore it and move on.
Instead you jump and scream like some repetitive banshee who can't stop. I do not want a re-hash of the original pu forum nonsense. You kept hounding me and all it did was make you look worse. WE KNOW ALREAD THAT YOU LOVE UNREAL. YOU DON'T NEED TO POUND IT
INTO MY HEAD AND EVERYONE ELSE's skull again and again. All it does make you look foolish.

Evilash has just left the building...

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
I don't have the time or the energy to run through all the messages to see what the big deal is here. But I wish I had looked at that post that started all of this. If anyone has it, email it to me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
I am only huonding your, because you insist on making stuff personal. I only attack you when you attack others. You are a trouble maker. I do not chase you and I do not look worse. You look like a dick for questioning UY's parenting skills.

If EvilAsh has left the building, then let him stay gone. You have no positive posts, all my negetives seem to be around you and your attention to peoples personal tidbits. Get over yourself, you are not all that.