1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WHY do we CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by Cat Fuzz, Apr 19, 2006.

1. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

Not sure what you mean? If you’re asking why somebody would be in my house watching such stuff, that’s not what’s going on. I’ll be at other places where people are watching such programs. I might visit a friend and his wife or daughter is watching Springer. I used to visit a friend of mine and him and his wife watched it. I quit going over there. He also likes to watch wrestling; not real wrestling, but where extra large men run around in tights and short shorts and wear giant belts and pretend they want to kill each other while they do pseudo acrobatics.

2. Evil_Cope

Evil_Cope For the Win, motherfather!

Not being real != not valid entertainment.

3. Bean 3:16

Bean 3:16 New Member

I really don't understand these things either. I remember I stopped by Safeway last week to get some cookies (Safeway cookies are solid), and I went to wait in line (Safeway doesn't have self-checkout...at least the local one). So while waiting, I scan the magazine covers, and immediately, I see this headline on Cosmo or one of those mags:

"ENDLESS ORGASMS"

And all I can think is...what the hell? This is the sh!t that we are buying? They wouldn't have it out there if it didn't work...but...what the hell? Tons of gossip mags, etc etc.

Balls I say. Balls.

4. neilthecellist

neilthecellist Renegade.

I get worse in spam emails. Believe me, it's worse than that magazine.

5. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

Cosmo has that crap on their covers EVERY ISSUE. At least three of the story taglines each issue has something to do with sex.

6. Eyuva 'S' NRG

Eyuva 'S' NRG dont mess with the toilet monster

I found this post to be quite funny. Incidentally, I do find that people in the entertainment industry are often FAR more intelligent than radio talk show hosts.

The only TV I watch are DVD's of Seinfeld, Family Guy and Night Court, along with action movies from the 90's. Speed is the bomb.

I'll conclude with this. As long as you are consumed with hatred; you lose. GG

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  7. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

Um, yeah, riiiight.

8. gamergirl1337

gamergirl1337 New Member

dont know if anyone said anything like this because i never read any full posts but: it really is stupid and i know it has to be annoying to the "star" the person period that somebody is telling everyone their personal information like who they are sleeping with, who they are't, whos kid they're having. i mean honestly....RETARDED:eek: :eek:

9. Nachimir

Nachimir Crony of Stilgar

Joke stolen from friend.

Thank you for your sterling efforts in conserving punctuation marks. You'll be pleased to know that the world punctuation shortage is now over, so normal English may be resumed.

Oh, and read posts too. You can't not, then expect people to take you seriously.

10. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

Doubleplusgood :tup:

11. neilthecellist

neilthecellist Renegade.

That's expected though. After all, sex is a reader interest category, next to the category of human interest. It can't be stopped.

12. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

What I find most worrying about brands like cosmo is thier ability to cram the 'female psyche' into a glossy magazine that mostly consists of ads for cosmetics and clothes. If I ever have a daughter she will be banned form buying such magazines (like that would stop her)

13. GMotha

GMotha The nipples from Napels

The best way to stop a daughter from reading them is reading them yourself. And every evening during dinner you should quote something "witty" from the magazine, and just laugh.

14. Nachimir

Nachimir Crony of Stilgar

I made this a while ago (Rush job):

Attached Files:

15. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Although it'd certainly work it would probably also widen the father-daughter divide during her tweener/early teen years.

16. Bean 3:16

Bean 3:16 New Member

So I caught an article about the particular headline. I guess Mandy Moore was on the cover, and she was a little irritated by the huge ORGASMS UNLIMITED plastered next to her head. This pleased me.

17. Reign

Reign The only candy with the Petey crunch

I guess she's called Mandy Moore for a reason. :p

18. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

lol, good call!

19. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

I would so do that.

I already do similar things to my niece.

20. neilthecellist

neilthecellist Renegade.

Nice. Very nice. I like it. Can I use it as a satirical example in my journalism class? I'll cite the source MLA style, of course.