Why couldn't create a Game Type in SF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

godzzo

Jun 17, 2001
Budapest
Visit site
Why couldn't create a Game Type in SF?

I set the UnrealTournament/SF/SFGame.int
(my Game class is SF_GD_TeamDM and my package is SF_Godzzo):

Object=(Name=SF_Godzzo.SF_GD_TeamDM,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)

Preferences=(Caption="SF Team Deathmatch (with Controller)",Parent="Game Types",Class=SF_Godzzo.SF_GD_TeamDM,Immediate=True)

I set properties in my class:

class SF_GD_TeamDM extends SFTeamDM;

defaultproperties
{
GameName="SF Team Deathmatch (with Controller)"
GameReplicationInfoClass=Class'SF_Godzzo.SF_GD_TeamGameReplicationInfo'
}

I couldn't see my item in ListBox of SF GameType...

godzzo

Jun 17, 2001
Budapest
Visit site
The original SFGame.int appears:
[Public]
Object=(Name=SFGame.SFDM,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)
Object=(Name=SFGame.SFTeamDM,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)
Object=(Name=SFGame.SFHostageRescue,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)
Object=(Name=SFGame.SFEscape,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)

Preferences=(Caption="SF Deathmatch",Parent="Game Types",Class=SFGame.SFDM,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="SF Team Deathmatch",Parent="Game Types",Class=SFGame.SFTeamDM,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="SF Hostage Rescue",Parent="Game Types",Class=SFGame.SFHostageRescue,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="SF Escape",Parent="Game Types",Class=SFGame.SFEscape,Immediate=True)

godzzo

Jun 17, 2001
Budapest
Visit site
>And your asking us, because... ?
Because SF has a Developer forum but this Forum is only for the SF Team, I can not access... (not public) :(

This forum is only for Infiltration developers?

Silver_Ibex

Feb 27, 2001
I find it cool that Inf has such a polite and intelligent forum that people from other mods seek here for wisdom in L33T UT mapping ;)