why am i banned from the mothership server?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermano

Mar 17, 2004
Am just woundering why am i banned, i never even been on server and am banned wtf! :(

wannawnwn.JPG

:mad:

Patrick

Supermano

Mar 17, 2004
i was thinking this cuz
mike from www.rosebum.com
banned me from the hole server its self, and it says that dose not allow downloads....

reason he banned me, says that i told every one how to crash server, with the chopper mod and bots. "Every one keep mkaeing post saying remove the chopper" then says my aim profile says am going hack rosebum wtf i dont even know how to hack :lol: then takes my email away. whyll this happen he has a nerver to send me a email before banning it saying, "Ill unban u tomarro" next day, totley banned from server. - i use a ip mask to get on, him on fourms puting lies saying am useing his fourm to steel his players. am here saying wtf. u have no right to say that, all players dont have to stay with u. even if i did u got no right to ban me for useing the fourms for ppl i know aim names. :eek: . moo.

Croatia

BornToKill
Dec 11, 2003
Hamburg
www.d-capitate.com
:-(

Me 2 yesterday try hard to come on server and search WWW for the maps, than laterly i find that post !

I hope u have fun with that new maps and that u put some of tham fast on server!

If u need a JB-Beta tester i like to try maps with u out, all weapons make me last time much fun.

so if u need me u know how contact me ;-) !

Croatia

BornToKill
Dec 11, 2003
Hamburg
www.d-capitate.com
Ok thats all i want now.

Its little crazy when someone post again if u serious send one of us a mail.

So i think ok they need one or will discuss about that if they like use me.

Last point it be little nice from him to send a short answers back, because i only do what reply massage say, i think one or 2 minutes have every body free.

And if u need me a short mail is ok and i come to help u out.

So i close than my answers, it be nice check with you new maps because last time all wepons and specially JB makes me much fun.

See ya all

Status
Not open for further replies.