Who wants to bet ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kirin[SC]

恐いハチミツボイ
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville NC
www.saphiria.net
... that there's going to be a Mortal Kombat character or some Mortal Kombat assets in UT2007?

I personally hope not but knowing the publisher, Midway ... they might sneak something in like how Raiden showed up in UC2. :eek:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
i think they'll stick with the classy type of characters but then 100 times pwittier. ..

killalot0

May 26, 2005
That raiden guy was just some aincient god. Because different games have egyptians and soldiers in it doesnt mean they were taken from an other game.
We arent going to say omg look at this they brought a marine from CS to UT :p *puts on flame protecting soot*

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I also doubt they will. UC2 was asking for it, as it was a fighting game.

killalot0, KirinRiotCrash wasn't just randomly pulling this idea out of a hat btw. Midway have a histrory of putting MK related stuff into other, unrelated titles. I have a friend that works for a gamestudio also using Midway as a pub., they released a Motocross game which almost had scorpion in it, as a hidden character. :lol:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
can't be worse than what EA does to its games with EA-tracks ...

Vault

May 29, 2005
no no no no, god no! UT is sacred, do not soil it with the filthy filth of Mortal Kombat!

Kirin[SC]

恐いハチミツボイ
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville NC
www.saphiria.net
For those who have never seen Mortal Kombat before, here's a good old school pic of Raiden:

ogmorth-bio-raiden.gif

and here's a new version of Raiden:

MKDABIO-RAIDEN_2.JPG

That can't be some random ancient guy.

Bloodwolf806

Equal Opportunity Ass-Kicker
May 29, 2005
SC, United States
the only reason they had Raiden in UC2 is because of melee combat.

If they have anything realted to MK, probably the MK announcer...

(MK=Best Fighting Game Series EVER)

EL BOURIKO

May 24, 2005
What about my fat piece of meat as a skin in the next UT opus?
LOL, just kidding!

Anyway, I don t wish to see characters from other games in UT...