who is the yongest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

djspider

Mar 14, 2000
Visit site
i would like to know who the yongest person that plays infiltration allso the eldest and what countrys people come from so just reply with your a/s/l (age/sex/location)like i have done below:

djspider= 13/m/uk

thanx

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Handle- Darkliege
Age- 16.1890410958904109589041095 and keeps going, yes I did calculate this out
Gender- Last time I looked, I was male
Location- Boring old Michigan in the US

Is this a little offtopic for this section, just might be?

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

zen

Jul 26, 1999
Probably shouldn't let him, but my 5 year old who is a big Nintendo player is pretty good. He watched me play for along time. At first I only allowed him to walk around maps with no bots. After awhile I let him play what he wanted. Just recently picked up Q3A and he kicks on it too.

Before he really started playing, I was joking with him and asked who was better at UT, me or Mom (who doesn't play, this was a who's your buddy question). He said I (Dad)was better. I asked who do you think would be better, me or you. He looked me up and down, thought a few seconds and finally said he would be better. Not what I expected. Someday we'll have to find out.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Don't you know that playing these games causes people to grow up and become serial killers! For God's Sake Man! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah,

Mr. T
old
Masculine variety
Heterosexual
6' 3" 180 lbs (down from 200 lbs!)
USA

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
nearing 17 ya!

offsubject i fly with a guy that i'm very good friends with.... he just turned 81... has cable... and kicks my asseverydang time LoL!

i think our record since i've know him is like 92-31
i know i'm 31 and he's low 90's...

i.e. about the same as me vs. sda... just not *quite* that bad LoL!

hey guys i getting cable woohoo!(don't ask when)

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
male
usa.

I don't think i'm as good as i used to be. (damn bots keep me from going on line with my poor 56.6) but i used to beat all the people at my isp playing action quake 2.

ah those were the good old days, on my 28.8 vrs my isp's T3 clan. hehe I used have taunts like "trade the bandwith for some skill and then come back".
sarcblink.gif
for some reason after a few matches they'd kick me. hahah.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Geez Buddy_Pickle. I'm 26, and I thought "I" was feeling old after seeing some of these others. (Just Kidding, ha ha) I think it's cool that us old men still like to play.

BTW, I love the new look on your website and you guys do a great job over there.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I'm glad that you geezers still play games, gives me the hope that when I get all grey haired, broken hipped and incontinent, I'll still be playing.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
hmmmm. No females, that's sad. We have to reach out to them so they will be a part of the community. I feel a little awkward that there are about 200 men and no women in the room.

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ